Arma3 Videos

Heya guys this is the 3rd part to my Wake island series, if you enjoy my vids and want to see more please leave me a like and a sub, its greatly appreciated.

Hi folks,

I'm fairly new to ARMA 3, have played a fair bit of ARMA 2 but have been playing on the basic game engine since Operation Flashpoint. I used to run with the name Lobo on my previous profiles but since I've started streaming I've decided to change my tag to the one I use in War Thunder.

Anyways, I started streaming ARMA 3 just last Friday (fantastic game btw, looking forward to more!) and have just finished processing the first of several videos I'll be uploading over the next few days.

It's a fairly basic game from the Altis map in tanks;

Second game is on foot on the 'Combined Arms' Co-op mission;

Third to fifth videos are all on the Battle Royale Mod,

Any comments are welcome, these are straight Twitch to Youtube exports so are fairly rough as far as editing goes...

Edited by DodgerRoger
Fixed video links.

Finnish units from MNP + RHS attackers, pretty cool effects at night.

Audio test from the latest JSRS3

Recent video from an intense mission based on true Yugoslav conflict.

A quick look at a custom campaign for ArmA III. In Our Time is a short 5 mission story by ted_hou. One of the better campaigns available right now and definitely worth a look:

Edited by chow860

Participant: Task Force Badger (Singapore), ArmA Philippine, ArmA ID (Indonesia), PGK Gagak Hitam (Malaysia).

COOP-38

This is a prelude (Server stress Test Mission) to the South East Asia Joint Operation. A joint operation between 4 Nation, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippine, Indonesia schedule to be organize on the 24/01/2015. 35-38 Players involve in this operation. We use ALIVE mod as our main mod to populate the map and ALIVE CAS module for air support. Hopefully on the Main Joint Ops, Thailand could Participate

Doctor Payne

So without getting into too many details i wanted to do something fun and different with this ranked match so i introduced "Bullet Time" for the 1st time in my videos

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

FAIL HACKER

So i ran into this turd of a hacker a few times, thought id help out my fellow Battle Royale mates by showcasing hacker weak points

An example of close quarters tactics and teamwork as the ZSU Team comes under fire during a town clearance. Full mission coming soon.

JSRS3: DragonFyre VS Speed Of Sound Pure

JSRS3: DragonFyre VS Vanilla

Enjoy :)

An example of the fire and movement techniques in use by the ZSU clan. The team has been tasked to assault an Airfield and in doing so come under enemy fire:

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the DG British Aircraft Mod :)

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

I love your videos!

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

TRAILER Lonely Hell Modded ArmA 3:

So. I got bored in ArmA with a friend...

Look closely for my friend in the second video <_< >_>

Edited by Genesis92x

After stumbling past an abandoned helicopter, the ZSU team decides to recover it...