Arma3 Videos

Added Later

Edited by Oksman

Advanced Flight Model

Trying the Sling and Open fire from vehicles features

When you start a fight with the USMC you better be prepared to finish it.

I have worked on this video off and on for almost a year. I had a busy year so I had to mothball the vid a couple of times...did not have time to work on it(family first), but here it is....finally.

When you start a fight with the USMC you better be prepared to finish it.

I have worked on this video off and on for almost a year. I had a busy year so I had to mothball the vid a couple of times...did not have time to work on it(family first), but here it is....finally.

This is awesome!

Wow Nice Dcal !

+500 for not using stupid Yellow text.

I am a German Tutorial creator and in the future i want to make more videos for ArmA 3. So regarding to the new Helicopter DLC, here is one of my Heli Tutorials. Its in German but maybe it is useful for somebody here.

Hello.

I've made videos in the past but have never posted them to the forums. Here is a mostly uncut video (not typical of me) of an intense mission from my Arma 3 group based on the Iran-Iraq war.

"Spooky" mission, long build-up - skipping through might take away the feeling. 1080p recommended, compression is harsh on dark videos

Basically, there was an accident in a factory and some strange stuff is going on, and you're trying to escape the island.

Bloopers from Bring The Rain

Just like in the real movies, some pretty funny things happen while recording a Machinima. While making Bring The Rain I held on to the clips of goof ups and horsing around to make a gag reel...here it is. Enjoy!

For those that have not seen the original movie: