Arma3 Videos

With double xp and money for the next 3 weeks and with the recent updates to koth, it's a good time to be playing right now. This video is highlights from a single round of King of the Hill recorded in 1440p@60fps on the C4G EU#5 server.

A guide for the ground vehicles available on Infantry Only Arma 3 King of the Hill. Recorded in 1440p@60fps.

Lots of fighting and taking out vehicles with the MAAWS as me and 2 of my viewers do what we can to try to keep BLUFOR in contention for the win. Highlights from a single round of King of the Hill, Infantry Only recorded in 1440p@60fps.

Taking down Tangos using the awesome ASP with a DMS scope.

Playthrough of the Dragon's Claw campaign by GUNDAMmk2 I've recorded back in 2022 and forgot to post it here. Playlist consists of 5 missions (5th video is mission #5 + epilogue) set in Tanoa, portraying CSAT efforts to fight and cede Syndikat's operations.

I get some insane shots on helis with the MAAWS and get involved in some heavy fighting in these highlights from a single round of King of the Hill, Infantry Only. Recorded in 1440p@60fps on Code4Gaming's EU#5 server.