Arma3 Videos

WW2 Planes Ammo & Stuka Siren mod Demonstration / Arma 3 WW2 / Arma 3 Mods

The two intros, the Stuka w/siren bombing at the beginning and the Stuka with the 37mm gunpods

in the 2nd clip was me flying if you want to know how i did that, flew and was able to watch myself fly,

see my tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzG4-WZv5rs

Another close game in these highlights from a single round of king of the hill recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second in high quality on the C4G EU#5 server.

Story - WW2 Shorts

I'm part of a Soviet infantry squad, we are moving towards this small village occupied by German infantry,

we have one T34/76 tank and a 251 halftrack with mounted mg for our support.

We get about half way to this village about to cross the road, and all of a sudden out in the distance on our left flank comes flying a Ju87G (Gustav)

this isn't just any Ju87, this is a G variant, this thing has 20mm forward wing cannons, and 2 flak18 (37mm Gunpods mounted under each wing)!

The moment we seen him in the air and very low to the ground, we seen 20mm tracers headed our way, a few of which hit

a couple of our comrades, after what seemed like minutes, the plane followed up with some loud explosive fire engaging out tank, hitting

the tank with a few loud cracks!

As the plane flew over the tank, the tank was smoking and starting to burn, as the plane flew over just above the trees

the tank blew up in front of us, make us turn around and head back to where we came from! Our halftrack still alive remained in place

until the ju87 came back around flying lower that the trees in the open field and hitting the halftrack with

its 37mm guns, one hit from one of the guns and the halftrack went up in flames, the two that were crewing the halftrack lost their lives!

As the plane flew past and over the village where the German infantry were dug in, the plane came back around and strafed

us with it's 20mm cannons as it flew past its rear gunner was spraying us with his machine gun. That day for us was a sad day as we

had lost many in our little squad there, we headed back unable to capture the village to report the news of a new variant that the Germans

had and used effectively to dismantle our squad in our engagement and attempt to capture the village from the Germans.

====================

The Ju87G was actually me flying 😉

if you want to know how i did it, where i was able to fly

and watch myself fly at the same time, check out my tutorial seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzG4-WZv5rs

Some devastation with the Type 115 in these highlights from Arma 3 king of the hill recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second.

Strategy and Tactics (Basic & Advanced) Tutorial - WW2

In this video i will be showing you how to setup and play the mission in MP lan.

After the Mission setup i will be doing a play through and as im playing i will be pointing out various aspects of what to do and what not do to.

This will be a Strategy and Tactics tutorial with basic and advanced tactics, every tactic or strategy i point

out while playing will also have text on the screen.

These tactics are from years of practice, training, and things i learned in other games as well as alot of play in the mission itself.

This will be a WW2 themed mission using IFA3_AIO as the mod i will be playing with.

Desert Ops Run - Tactical Arena Tutorial (WW2)

- Mission Setup and Strategy & Tactics Tutorial -

• Like 1

Making good use of the underbarrel .50 in these highlights from a single round of King of the Hill. Recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second.

hi all, i setup a new channel