Arma3 Videos

Hey guys, so I am new to this community and wanted to share my first video of Arma 3 I made. I don't know if there's a place to introduce yourself on this forum, but I will keep it short in here.

My channel is called "Art of Simulation" and is about the showing the art and power of simulation games, where Arma 3 is a simulation game as well.

I've been always playing simulation games for the past years and trying new things, but never shared my gamplay of it. So now it was the time for me to share some of my gameplays.

I'm not a pro gamer, and not a spec-op or member of the army, I'm just a software developer who likes to play with simulation 😉 and likes scripting.

Here's my first video in Arma 3:

Feel free to like & subscribe for more!

• Like 1

Playing on a team with a lot of players that are dominating the priority area in these highlights from a single round of King of the Hill, recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second in high quality on the C4G EU#5 server.

Arma 3 is the most realistic sniping game you can play. Using the GM6 Lynx with armor piercing ammo to shoot people through walls, take down aircraft and take out enemies at range as well as using the M320 to take out targets at range. Highlights from King of the Hill, recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second in high quality on the C4G EU#5 server.

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Reinforcements

Mission #5 in JESTER's N'Ziwasogo campaign. Mission revolves around Armour Group HAMMER as they make a landing on western N'Ziwasogo and are tasked with locating and destroying enemy armour in the AO. 

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Lumber Baron

Mission #1 in a new campaign in 2021. Team WRENCH are operating in central Bystrica and are tasked with locating and rescuing a downing helicopter pilot being held by militia forces. 

• Like 1

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Frostline

Mission #2 in a new campaign in 2021. Weapons Team DELTA is tasked with deploying a TOW launcher in the enemy AO - locating and destroying AA assets - and attacking an enemy HQ.

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Responders

Mission #6 in the N'Ziwasogo Campaign. In this mission, Team WRENCH is tasked with locating and destroying a downed friendly attack helicopter as well as rescuing the surviving pilot. 

Using the MAAWS and the Type 115 and trying out the fatigue perk again Highlights from King of the Hill, recorded in 1440p at 60 frames per second in high quality.