Arma3 Videos

I push my luck chasing after the priority area while using the Type 115 and the MAAWS to take out enemies. Recorded in 1440p@60FPS.

Soaking up the immersion of the SOG Prairie Fire CDLC in the Mike Force game mode. Gameplay highlights recorded in 1440p@60 FPS.

The rifle platoon with the support of the PTR squad will have the task of holding the village to the south of Dimitrov. A motorized SS company with the support of armored vehicles needs to occupy the village. Red Bear TVT, 130 players.  

Patrolling Kunduz countryside with Bundeswehr, featuring BWMOD and Kunduz map. I must say Kunduz map is really beautiful. Nice job to the original creator 🙂

I use a bit of spray and pray with the Type 115 is some of the closer engagements in these gameplay highlights

My advise on how to deal with the pesky road campers in King of the Hill. Recorded in 1440@60FPS.

On the west bank of the Meuse River, the remnants of the defeated German units are looking for ways to cross the river to regroup on the east bank of the river. The advanced detachment of American paratroopers was assigned the task: to capture and hold a strategically important bridge, without giving the enemy the opportunity to use the bridge.