Arma3 Videos

The Raiders of the 4th MRB continue routine training during the post and pre deployment phases of our operations.  The tempo of USSOCOM directed Special Operations operations has not slowed down.  The Special Operation teams, including the Marine Raiders, are still operating at a high tempo world wide, but there is a little more breathing room between ops for training and retraining.

The following video shows team MSOT 8410 conducting a boat insertion and hostage rescue operation.

Watch all our videos on our Youtube channel at:  http://youtube.com/c/4thmrbNet

• Like 4

FTX during pre deployment training cycle.

• Like 3

Working my way to the top of the scoreboard using a single shot gun while carrying too much weight. Arma 3 King of the Hill

Introduction to and gameplay from King of the Hill Vietnam using the new Prairie Fire DLC for Arma 3. Arma 3 King of the Hill Vietnam.

Leveling up in King of the Hill Vietnam with the amazing S.O.G Prairie Fire DLC. Arma 3 King of the Hill Vietnam.

I'm playing for teams that are taking a beating and trying my best to get them some points in these gameplay highlights. Arma 3 King of the Hill.

Encountering a lot of contact as I check out the Mike Force game mode in these gameplay highlights. Arma 3 Mike Force.

Using the MAAWS with Type 115 and ASP to take out multiple enemies and get some nice shots in these gameplay highlights with live commentary. Recorded on CodeFourGaming servers in 2K@60FPS.

I made a thing 🙂

Gib feedback! :slayer:

Higher quality SoundCloud version:

Couldn't resist, had to make a metal version too 😄

Higher quality SoundCloud version:

4th MRB Raiders continued with Training Op.  We had a clandestine meeting with a potentially friendly group of residents who have been trying to fight the SRH fighters who have taken over the south half of their island home.  To show our sincerity and commitment to helping them, we offered to try and recover two crates of supplies, airdropped to them by the British, but which drifted into territory controlled by the SRH faction.  The friendlies need the supplies to fight, but it would be suicide for them to try to retrieve the airdropped crates themselves.  We offered to get their supply crates for them.

Watch all our videos at our YouTube channel:  http://youtube.com/c/4thmrbNet

• Like 3

There is an immense battle in a small AO with a lot of players going for the win on all 3 teams. Can me and the rest of the Indi team win it with are astute teamwork? Highlights from a single round of King of the Hill recorded on CodeFourGaming EU#5 in 1440p@60FPS.

2021 4th MRB Promotional Video.  Turn up the volume!

• Like 3