Arma3 Videos

A guide to graphics settings vs frame rate for Arma 3 in 2021. I show the settings that I use and 3 other recommended settings which are what I would consider to be low graphics, medium graphics and high graphics settings.

Operation Latent Trend.  Watch in HD.

Raiders of the 4th MRB developed attack plan to hit possible main operating base of IS-K in this area.

Watch all our videos.  Videos published each Friday on YouTube at:  http://youtube.com/c/4thmrbNet

• Like 4

New Video format! Please let me know what you guys think, took ages for a noob like me 😄

• Like 1

Getting into crazy situations while chasing around after the priority area. Recorded on the CodeFourGaming EU#5 and US#4 servers in 1440p @ 60 FPS.

I've realized, I'm the leader of a Arma 3 Cult.

38 minutes ago, pioneer said:

I watched this on YT, yesterday I think. Very good.

Thanks to setObjectScale command, I was able to make some functioning giants.  Will be releasing the scripts over on this thread:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Thanks to setObjectScale command, I was able to make some functioning giants.  Will be releasing the scripts over on this thread:

Nice bit of fun.. 'Land of the Giants'.

• Like 1

Playing with my coop group Company HQ.

About 6-8 of us have been playing together since Iron front release (2012) i been with the group since August 2015.

Heres the latest recording of a mission that one of our members built Major Mayhem.

• Like 1

Making use of the buddy system as me and my mate Bambi try to help our team keep control of the AO.