Arma3 Videos

Battleboys ArmA 3 – FAC 'em Up!

Mission #5 and the final mission in JESTER's summertime Sahrani Campaign. In this mission Fireteam GREGOR brings salvation to the people of Sahrani with the aid of a laser designator and an unguarded ammo dump.

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 1

A video i recorded to help support my good friend Rydygier and his new MP mode mission for the Arma3 community

Guys check out his new mission mode:

I found these videos from Divine Beast Studio  through his composition in Steam Workshop and I cannot stop watching it when I should be sleeping:

WW3 Episode 1?

Episode 2:

Watch the rest of the series here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLz4YRyXOA6XUMUK8qaJXA/videos?view=0&sort=dd&flow=grid

Pretty good story, direction, and video graphy! 

Really love the voice overs especially the air combat footage! Feels very hardcore!

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Snippet: "Wait for it ..."

Excerpt from "Fac 'em Up!" and made fully complete with the addition of footage from Frost's point of view. 

Revel in the sheer majesty of a ridiculously large ammo dump cook-off!

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 2

Actually, our Anniversary was approximately eight months ago.  We'll soon have our five year anniversary.  I believe this may be the first video I've uploaded to the BI forums, although we have well over a hundred videos on our YouTube Channel.

Visit our website at http://4thmrb.net 

4th Marine Raider Battalion Realism Unit

• Like 1

Our most recent Mission as part of Operation Token Foil.  The Raiders of the 4th MRB attempted to be covert during this operation, avoiding a unit insignia's or flags which might reveal our identity.

Visit our YouTube Channel for all our videos.

4th Marine Raider Battalion Realism Unit

• Like 1

Just a short cinematic video! 

As a result of the special and secret operations carried out by the AVCI Team, the enemy units attacked one of the outposts of the TTO. The enemy troops losing their territories made them ambitious, and when they learned that the AVCI Team was operating in one of their regions, they thought that they would do a great damage with an attack. What they do not take into account is that AVCI is waiting for its prey everywhere.  Records of the repelled attack on the police station are cinematically with you. Have a good time ... 

• Like 1

CIA Ground Branch - FELON Compilation (cinematic)
Task Force Mohawk Intelligence Section

• Like 1

Double Strike! (Cinematic)

You can check my boyfriend's Youtube channel for many other cinematic Arma 3 videos 🙂

Hope you enjoy! 

Will AI kill you if you walk into their line of fire?

Cinematic operation summary of the night raid on Grishino Research Laboratory with the participation of Seymen, Chaos and VooDoo, organized by AVCI Team. Have a good time ...

This commercial is three years old, but as I've never posted it in here before, I thought I'd drop it in.

We post new videos of our latest operations and missions every Friday.

http://youtube.com/c/4thmrbNet

• Like 1