Arma3 Videos

Hello every one!

This is the introduction to a mission I've been working on. Took my inspiration from Metal Gear Solid.
In this vidéo, Chernarussian soldiers are sent to investigate a potential biological threat in a Vrana warehouse in the industrial district of Emita city.

• Like 3

OPERATION RUSTY SCIMITAR
Task Force Mohawk - Libya Campaign 

(Pre-Deployment briefing cinematic)

Well this was fun!

Ju87G Stuka 37mm Kanonenvogel Engaged! - Arma3 IFA3 - (Coop)

This is a coop mission for IFA3 that was ported from one of Major Mayhem's SturmTroopers Campaign missions from Iron Front: Liberation 1944, this mission is called Hill 19.

In this mission Rowdy, Mugget, myself and Jeff are playing, i took to the skies in my Ju87G Stuka with attached 37mm Pylon Cannons also known as Kanonenvogel.

I flew supporting from the air attacking tanks, AT guns, and vehicles i came across, while Rowdy was in a tank, Mugget was on foot, and Jeff was my rear gunner

at the start of the mission.

In this video these are various clips of me engaging many tanks in different situations using mainly the 37mm Pylon cannons,

and at times dropping bombs. As you can see over the past 2 months i have been practicing and working on my flying and engaging tanks

and other various targets with this plane using the cannons and bombs and it has been paying off!

A mission i recorded in coop on May 24th, these are various clips of my best engagements from that recording.

=====

Mods used

- IFA3_AIO_Lite

- Secret Weapons

- Custom IFA3WarMod

- Stuka weapons config

• Like 1

I get 64 kills in a round using the Type 115 and MAAWS with HEAT rockets, I also get 69855 xp and $60965 without double xp.

Stalker of Livonia ambiance, environment, meteo and radiation. Was working on combining different existing scripts and also adding my own. The result:

Unedited scripts used are GF Fog, ravage dust and alias cartoon lightnings.

Operation Eviction, part of Deployment Mountain Movers

• Like 1

Do you have a normal sleep pattern? Have you ever wandered what happens on Altis late at night? Well wonder no longer, here I display the rampant degeneracy that takes over the Island after midnight. 
https://youtu.be/-aL-yJldtn8

Arma 3 Tactical Coop - Insert on a rooftop!

Due to concert cancellations related to COVID-19, Rammstein will perform their Europe Stadium Tour 2020 in Altis!

• Like 2

We're going to try something....different for our group.............