Arma3 Videos

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Contested Ground

Mission #2 in JESTER's Sahrani Summertime Campaign, fireteam Gregor is tasked with taking a strong point and an enemy command HQ. 

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 1

My very nostalic remake of the Ghost Recon 1 first mission, as a showcase of briefing and team/gear selection screens I've been working on during a month.

• Like 1

Finally completed editing Day One Part Two!

Some operational notes. This is edited down from about 4 hours of mission time. We were struggling with tweaking the ACE medcial system which had just been updated at the time of the mission. At this point bad guys took 30+ rounds to go down and we went unconscious with one shot and stayed down for 10 - 15 minutes. Check out the number of dead bad guys seen throughout the mission, we did pretty well!

Mission Background The group's very first deployment is to Altis, Greece where political unrest in neighboring countries have reached the shores of the tourist-filled Greek Island Altis. Many intelligence agencies, including NATO’s feel extreme political groups are using the unrest as an opportunity to grab power through misinformation and violence.

• Like 1

A collection of epic, funny and fail moments from King of the Hill.

A new Tutorial i created, i spent about 14 hours on this, an hour to record aside some issues with nonfunctional audio,

about 10 hours to edit, another 1-2 hours to research tags, title, description, add all the timestamps for each step.

This was a video i been putting off for many months, i hope that this will help the Arma3 community for beginners to mods.

Cheers!

• Like 4

A guide to the RPT, this is very basic stuff i think all new players

should know if they plan on working with mods, missions, configs, models, or are having issues with their game. Cheers!

• Like 2

Battleboys ArmA 3 – Agitators

Mission #3 in JESTER's Sahrani Campaign. Team IVAN is tasked with disrupting logistics and supply for enemy forces on southern Sahrani. 

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 1

Another tutorial for the Arma 3 community!

i spent alot of time working on this, i hope that it will make it alot easier for modders, to sign their addons and mods

as well as anyone else looking to do the same. Please be patient with how i present things as with tutorials i create them for beginners in mind

while at the same time trying to keep it simple, methodical, and without useless, gibber gabber that i see in alot of tutorials.

Cheers!

• Like 3

On 3/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Another tutorial for the Arma 3 community!

i spent alot of time working on this, i hope that it will make it alot easier for modders, to sign their addons and mods

as well as anyone else looking to do the same. Please be patient with how i present things as with tutorials i create them for beginners in mind

while at the same time trying to keep it simple, methodical, and without useless, and pointless gibber gabber that i see in alot of tutorials.

Cheers!

very helpful! Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Our group is starting a new campaign, or deployment and here’s the back story!!!

Enjoy!!!

• Like 2

Shooting down helicopters using the MAAWS with HEAT rockets.

Great operation at Chernarus 👉 Dangerous clashes in the Ice Claw Operation; military bases and towns targeted!