Arma3 Videos

A collection of epic, funny and fail moments from King of the Hill.

Arma rule #13 - Some missions are simply cursed

1st Air Assault originally conducted Operation Dominos a few months ago and it was plagued by AI respawning on top of players creating and humorous bloodbath.

we decided as a group to replay the mission as a farewell to 2019. While the respawning enemies were fixed, ACE fastroping, which worked fine in the group practice just before the mission, brought down several aircraft with collision issues.

The highlights are the quality members who pushed through everything thrown at them.

Love this group!

• Like 1

Shooting down helicopters using the MAAWS and a couple using the Alamut 42.

At the time of writing, 1st Air Assault is midway through our very first deployment. The full deployment should have us in theater for 8 weeks.

Here's the very first mission!

Hey guys, 

new to the forum. I play ARMA 3 for about a year now and beside my job I really got into motion design. So I wanted to create an image video for our german ARMA 3 Clan ARES Military. Here is the result, let me know what you think 🙂 Feedback is highly appreciated. All you see was made with After Effects or Photoshop. For recording of the ingame footage I used gcam and the ingame camera I controlled with an XBOX controller. Have fun!

Imagevideo ARES Military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZMFFLIOR38&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1