Arma3 Videos

The group has spent the last few weeks stress-testing mods, mission making and quite frankly allowing returning players to flex their Arma 3 muscles again!

• Like 1

Yesterday we shared a training video which is available for use by Arma 3 players or other groups. Here is a closer look at how 1st Air Assault conducts its basic training. Instead of reading from manuals, we ask new members to watch the video below then follow up with hands on training. Hopefully this conveys how much we appreciate our members time, both in real life as well in-game 😁

• Like 1

Hey guys!
My name is Tuğçe. My boyfriend and his friends have been playing Arma 3 for years. In the beginning, he was taking videos and uploaded them on youtube to see mistakes of the team and to improve tactics. However, a short time ago he dismissed from his job just because he did not want to work on construction with no paid. After a long time looking for jobs and getting no results, he decided to try Youtube.
He started to re-edit all of his about 80 videos and he is working really hard, but he is not getting enough interaction and he ceases to hope. I just wanna help him to do what he likes. So, if you check his channel and give some support to encourage him I will be so grateful. Also, I believe every single opinion and advice is important to improve himself. Thank you so much already..

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Tugce Cakmak said:

Hey guys!
My name is Tuğçe. My boyfriend and his friends have been playing Arma 3 for years. In the beginning, he was taking videos and uploaded them on youtube to see mistakes of the team and to improve tactics. However, a short time ago he dismissed from his job just because he did not want to work on construction with no paid. After a long time looking for jobs and getting no results, he decided to try Youtube.
He started to re-edit all of his about 80 videos and he is working really hard, but he is not getting enough interaction and he ceases to hope. I just wanna help him to do what he likes. So, if you check his channel and give some support to encourage him I will be so grateful. Also, I believe every single opinion and advice is important to improve himself. Thank you so much already..

I knew this guy's youtube channel :P  u must view full videos if u wanna wacth organized team work.

Good morning!

Another 1st Air Assault training video that can be used by other Arma 3 players or groups! All we ask is its not reuploaded or edited without our permission.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Continuing to share 1st Air Assault's training video with the community, here is our ACE 3 walkthrough! As mentioned before, this can be used aby anyone or any group, all we ask is its not reuploaded or edited without our permission.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Lots of vehicles taken down with the MAAWS in this close fight between OPFOR and BLUFOR. Highlights from a single round of koth infantry only,

Escape from Stalag Luft I, the story of Bob Hoover's daring escape from Germany in WWII.

The TTO, which lost Khusab, did not consider reclaiming the area; rumors spread over bags of money brought to paramilitary forces in the region. The PMC team set out for Khusab who wanted to see the money in place. Have a good time ...

• Like 1

SURVEILLANCE/COVERT DA ON CHECHEN AL-QAEDA  CELL IN AFRICA

1st SFOD-D & CIA Ground Branch

• Like 1

Meeting with a village elder to make payment for intel on local cell leaders and then infiltrating insurgent-held village to apprehend said leader, just another day for 1st Air Assault.

Love this game

• Like 1

Battleboys ArmA 3 - Too Far

Mission #1 of JESTER's summer-time Sahrani campaign.

Enjoy our Content? Don't forget to Subscribe!

• Like 1