Arma3 Videos

This video will be replaced by a new one, hopefully using new capture software, like OBS.
Thank you for your patience, please stand-by.

What gun and what scope is best at what level? I give my recommendations for Marksman perk weapons and suitable scopes in this video.

I try to get out of some hairy situations as I fight to get my team some points from the priority area.

Operation: Blasted Laces
General Kazim becomes more radical due to the increasing loss of territory. Meanwhile, his tactic is to obstruct the international NGO's or even to attack and kidnap them. As a result, most NGO's have stopped their programs to supply the population, which only aggravates the humanitarian situation. Only IDAP refuses to leave the country.

• Like 1

A collection of epic, funny and fail moments from King of the Hill.

5 minute clip video from a recent test run of a domination/deathmatch style game mode I've been working on:

Feels like it's pretty close to being finished after fixing up some bugs after this run.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chasing stolen vehicles and clearing a few rings. More to come.

Ferry a Passenger.

• Like 1

ArmA 3 Bush Pilot Mod, Fly Tanoa Air [FTA], available now.

Suspenseful Nighttime Stall Leads to Total Catastrophe!

Have fun!

... and be safe.

• Like 1

Heavy CQB battles as me and the rest of the Independent team fight hard to try and win the round in these highlights from a single round of King of the Hill.

Operation: Golden Chain
Situation
: The destruction of fuel supplies during Operation Bullet Sweeper is now beginning to affect the Royalists. Vehicles and mechanized units do not seem to progress as planned due to scarcity of resources. Also, the resistance of the loyalists is much stronger due to better training and combat equipment. So, the Loyalists managed to secure 2 cities and what is even more important to keep! The expected artillery fire after the capture of the cities was missing. What a recapture on the part of the royalists thwarted because the fortified positions of the loyalists were not shot ready for attack. Later, burnt out wrecks of howitzers and empty sandbag positions were found in the mountains east of the two cities. SOCOM now has well-founded reports of the 2nd ammunition factory deep behind the royalist lines. The construction of the plant is mostly finished and the machines for ammunition production are on their way to the plant. These machines are very expensive, and the loyalists could reduce their ammunition costs by about 1/3 in the long run. This is money, which could be used for the reconstruction or even more war equipment.

• Like 1

Fly Tanoa Air: New Cockpit Features,

Location scouting for bush landing sites,

Beach Landing,

Have fun!

• Like 1

Taking on multiple enemies in the priority area with the ASP1 and killing helis with the MAAWS.