Arma3 Videos

This simulation video shows us how lethal a sniper can be. In this video, a sniper kills 29 enemy troopers quickly & stealthily. Snipers are force multipliers. A force multiplier is an individual or small team that can do the damage of a much larger force (through the use of special tactics, weapons, & ability) What's really amazing about snipers is that they're really capable of force multiplication without ever directly engaging the enemy. One sniper can easily kill dozens of enemies from a far away without ever getting detected.

ARMA 3 SNIPER KILLING SPREE / KILLSTREAK

In this video, the Sniper shoots NSWC Crane MK13 mod 0 rifle (chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum cartridge & loaded with MK248 mod 0 ammo). The in-game rifle is actually a Custom Remington 700 (from Dagger mod @quickdagger) but i modified the ballistics to exactly imitate the MK13 mod 0. The rifle has some suppressor & Harris bipod attached to it. The scope used by the sniper is Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20X50mm M5 (from Red Hammer Studio @soul_assassin). The Sniper aims at their targets using some Milliradian Ballistic Reticle called Horus H58 Reticle to quickly engage targets without ever needing to dial his scope adjustment at all. With that reticle, the sniper can easily do holdover for bullet drop & wind drift. This video also shows how realistic ACE3 Advanced Ballistic really is (thanks to @ruthberg)

Well, you're going to land eventually, why not get shot in the tail and make a day of it?

Can a sniper really shoot someone through Windshield accurately? Yes, this simulation video shows us how a sniper can actually shoot a target sitting in his moving car ^_^

SNIPE A TARGET IN HIS MOVING CAR (SHOOT THROUGH WINDSHIELD) IN ARMA 3

In this video, the Sniper shoots NSWC Crane MK13 mod 0 rifle (chambered in 300 Winchester Magnum cartridge & loaded with MK248 mod 0 ammo). The in-game rifle is actually a Custom Remington 700 (from Dagger mod @quickdagger) but i modified the ballistics to exactly imitate the MK13 mod 0. The rifle has some suppressor & Harris bipod attached to it. The scope used by the sniper is Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 6.5-20X50mm M5 (from Red Hammer Studio.

• Like 1

A collection of epic, funny and fail moments recorded while playing king of the hill, infantry only.

This is my first legitimate video that I've put together, took about 5 hours worth of of recording, trimming, and rendering. The other videos I made don't count, they're just memes.

***Click the gear on the bottom right and set it to 1080p to fix the blurriness in the first 10 seconds of the video

73 years and 2 days ago, a critical assault in the Huertgen Forest of Germany took place.  

• Like 1

Want to know to properly emergency land in Arma? I go over that, and the 3 major types of landings you can expect to use in the A3 Helos!

North African Campaign (WW2) - Libya (1941) 

LRDG (Long Range Desert Group) in artillery position assault behind enemy lines.

Campaña en África del Norte (SGM) - Libia (1941)

LRDG (Grupo del Desierto de Largo Alcance) en una misión de asalto a una posición de artillería tras las líneas enemigas.

A company of US forces must work together with a small group of Russian Rebels to assault the Chernarus North East Airfield during a snowstorm. There is only one problem, the two factions don't speak the same language. Watch how two groups of players try and organize themselves when they can't communicate with each other properly.

• Like 1

How to use the editor to make a playable character with any gun and scope and practice controlling recoil. Go to 9:20 if you already know how to use the editor or only want to see the actual shooting part.

Hi friends,

A few friends and I released this short film we've been working on for some time. Our entry in February's #armachinima contest finished in the top 10 community picks, and we wanted to take a step further.

We imagined what happens after the events of Harvest Red: a Chernarus still under threat by the ChDKZ and other forces. Though the period of violence in South Zagoria is a memory, who's to say the ChDKZ wouldn't continue an insurgency campaign, much like we've seen happen in the years after the Balkan wars, and more prominently in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'd like to think that in the years between Harvest Red and East Wind, places like Chernarus and Takistan still remain relevant and fighting continues on and off as it always has. In our film, a fireteam of US Marines fights a war all too similar to the one in 2008/9.

Please give our film a watch, a lot of effort was put into it! We're fairly certain nobody's done a live action adaptation of the core arma series (DayZ and BR/PUBG being an exception). Also, enjoy some production photos:

Spoiler

25531999_1894515097245047_93684950108074

21248578_1777647308931827_50794371412057

25487156_1894515107245046_94626722403806

25487504_1894515147245042_22331412466444

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1