Arma3 Videos

Here's the simulation of the Latest World Record for Longest Sniper Killshot (by Canadian Joint Task Force 2 Sniper) in Arma 3:

The sniper was shooting a McMillan TAC50 rifle (chambered in 12.7×99mm NATO cartridge & loaded with Hornady 750 gr AMAX ammo).

In this video, i only shot a steel target to demonstrate how the canadian sniper took the shot.

The in-game rifle is actually a CheyTac M200 Intervention (chambered in .408 CheyTac cartridge) but i modified the ballistics to exactly imitate the TAC50 & 12.7x99mm NATO cartridge. So yes, in this video i literally shot the exact same ammo like he did (Hornady 750 gr AMAX).

Here's the spec of his weapon:

Rifle = McMillan Tac50 (in .50 BMG / 12.7x99mm NATO)

Ammo = Hornady 750 gr AMAX 

Ballistics Coefficient  = 1.05

Muzzle Velocity = 825 mps / 2707 fps

As you can see in my video, The Canadian Sniper had to deal with:

BULLET DROP = 83 MILIRADIAN

WIND DRIFT = 7 MILIRADIAN

He had to zoom out his scope and power it backdown to the smallest magnification (5x Mag) in order to be able to use the Mildot Reticle to hold above the target (Mildot Holdover) for Bullet Drop compensation.

I could only dial 30 Miliradian so i still needed to hold 53 Miliradian above the target lol XD

And Canadian Army claimed that the sniper only took one shot to hit the target....amazing!!!

source:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/23/how-canadas-tiny-military-produced-deadly-record-breaking-snipers/?utm_term=.654ffa726d7c

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

#longest #kill #shot #canadian #sniper #jointtaskforce #isis 

• Like 1

A collection of epic, funny and fail moments recorded while playing king of the hill, infantry only.

Collected a few videos since last! Enjoy and subscribe if you want more :D

a good friend of mine made this for one of my mods as a cinematic showcase, its not perfect, but it fits the bill, hope you enjoy :)

Serious Games Kill Compilation

Why do you let the game run at 230fps? Save your GPU and limit that to your monitor refresh rate.

Addons: RHS, VSM, CUP, Spec4Gear, Hidden Identity v3, Winter Town, Snow Storm Module (by ALIAScartoons), Eden Objects, FHQ Accessories, ASCZ Heads, MBG Killhouses, Shlemy RF, SPS JPC Vests, AVON FM12 Respirator Pack, Direone's animations, Rismarck's animations, A2C, GCam

• Like 2