Arma3 Videos

Battleboys ArmA 3 - Cold Hard Cache

Fireteam Battleboys stumble through the not-so-friendly streets of Nango in North Eastern Zargabad in this session video. 

The locals pull out all the stops to welcome the Battleboys - Air Units, IED's and all sorts of local 'hospitality' are the order of the day.

Battleboys ArmA 3 - Ridin' Dirty

Things really start to fall apart near the end .... wait and watch for the moment where it all starts to go wrong. 

Battleboys ArmA 3 - LZ Trap : BB Snippet

"it's a ... "

Well, you generally get the idea where this is going. 

Battleboys ArmA 3 - Second Sitting

Fireteam Battleboys do a run-through of JESTER's older mission, "Hot Dinner"

** If you like this stuff, don't forget to Subscribe to my channel, it helps a lot.

I apologize for the lag ahead of time, i'm still working on getting a new rig.

No scripts were used in the making of this short video. Basically, this proves that wheeled vehicles (light enough) are capable of being transported via. Sea, in various conditions, and be a valuable aspect of gameplay, also in various conditions. This can be fun, and interesting, and intuitive if every feature of the game is looked at instead of over looked, and can provide better feeling over all for the game as a whole platform, that already has features people don't even know were there without heavy work-a-rounds, or scripts. Everything is done by the game engine, collisions controlled via. Lods, and Physics (or PhysX) handles the rest. This means that if you're carrying heavy equipment, you can flip, lose equipment overboard, or even flip and lose your life, just like you would IRL if you were to drive recklessly with heavy equipment.

• Like 2

STRIDER PATROL - Arma 3 King of the Hill

Highlights from a single round of king of the hill - Infantry Only. Playing on a 120 player server on Independent team. I hope you like it. :)