Arma3 Videos

Hi guys,

I came here in search of Arma 3 videos and my thirst has been quenched!

So many awesome looking things for me to try off the back of seeing some of the videos posted here!

I would like to leave a couple of my own for you to see, namely from 'Takistan Life' and the new, 'Project Life' mods respectively. 

http://youtu.be/xWc0ZM7HHeE - Takistan Life: Cop Life

https://youtu.be/6D9S028YQr4 - Project Life

Keep the videos coming guys! Thanks!

P.S - It seems I fail at linking youtube videos correctly... Anyone point me in the direction of some details on how to do it properly? I hate being old...

Hey guys this is the latest video from Black Watch International. Sorry it has been a while but I am glad to report that new content is on its way and hope you enjoy this offering. If you want to find out more about the unit check us out at www.blackwatch-int.com and have any questions feel free to message me.

Thanks

Ryan BWI

Battleboys ArmA 3 - Zeus Is A D!ck

BANSHEE takes on the Players in the role of Zeus in this short session video. 

P.S - It seems I fail at linking youtube videos correctly... Anyone point me in the direction of some details on how to do it properly? I hate being old...

Took me a while to figure it out as well ... just copy the full address of your video from the address bar in your browser and then just paste that into your post. Don't use the link tool, and don't use the shortened one that YouTube offers as the "share" link.

Preview the post to verify and you should be good to go.

Theopolus AKA JESTER at Battleboys ArmA 

I did a big Graphics Comparison in ARMA 3 (now in 2016). Check it out.

Arma III Combined Arms demo

- The first 4 minutes of this video is action footage from start of the mission
- The second part is map view only with 4x speed
- The mission runs by itself, no human player necessary. All units are controlled by dynamic waypoint scripts.

Video I did few weeks ago for the unit I'm currently in "Task Force - Aspis"

Full operation documentation: LINK

Link to the website: http://tf-aspis.com/

Teaser video for my mission Property of Mabunga.   Includes rare footage of the world famous Mabunga Voodoo Dancers:

If you try Property of Mabunga on Steam, please rate and comment there.

OK, the Mabunga Voodoo dancers are just too beautiful to leave buried in the promo video.  This short clip is just the Voodoo Dance segment.  I think you will find it a unique cultural experience, possibly worthy of a PBS documentary.

• Like 1

Video I made of my adventures in the Exile mod on the Chernarus server. It features the base grinding/safe hacking system that is unique to the server, and a lot of fire comes my way too. I hope you like it:

My most recent video featuring the new Unsung Mod Bravo version.

It is quite glorious. Anyway most of my videos I try to create an immersive, realistic story as well as trying to be in character at all times in mission; additionally I usually add music to add that evocative touch and make it that much more immersive.

Video Compilation May 2016 of Comunidad Americana de Arma - CAA