Operation Toter Hund

WWII mod (IF, Inv 1944)

German units vs Russian

who needs an Ifrit, Hunter or Strider when you can get a.50cal pickup truck

Dark Soldier

Machinima Arma III

by

GoticWar

Après plus de deux semaines de travail sur Arma 3 et Sony vega pro. Le resultat est là, regardez par vous même

After more than two weeks of work on Arma 3 and Sony Vega Pro. The result is there, look for yourself

• Like 1

Just started playing Arma a couple months ago. Built my rig to specifically play with one realism unit. Been having a blast in this game so far, especially within the milsim community; been very satisfied so far.

I'll post my 2 best videos that kind of show the range of shit my unit likes to do.

-These were all unofficial missions, I have a bunch of official stuff on the channel though.

This one was of a "Horror Op". Everyone stayed completely in character and there were some pretty cinematic type moments.

I edited it to complement that. First time trying something like this.

This second one is a Naval Special Operation that was directly tied to a USMC Operation that played out the following day. 

We had to destroy/disable pressure mines as well as AP mines and then gather photographic intelligence on the AO to aid in the USMC's beach assault.

CAA - Video Compilation - April 2016 - WWII Special Editon

Battleboys ArmA Channel Update

Theopolus AKA JESTER at Battleboys ArmA

FennoFactor Interactive is looking for video trailer creator for our upcoming RPG gamemode for Arma 3.

We're willing to pay up to €3,000 for professional quality trailer video (length 2-3 minutes). If you're interested in the project, please send me an e-mail (address below) containing your portfolio.

The video below gives you very good example of the quality and style of what we're looking for. Alternatively, we're happy to pay you €300 as price for headhunting, if you manage to reach the creator of video below so that we'll end up making an agreement of the production of the trailer for the gamemode.

Best regards,

Esa Oksman, CEO

FennoFactor Interactive

esa.oksman [at] fennofactor.fi