Arma3 Videos

More angles from my Zed Bridge scenario made in the 3D Editor:

Angle 2 Bridge Close

Pilots 1 View

• Like 1

2 more

Angle 3 Ground

Angle 4 Ground Follow(opposite direction)

• Like 1

Are you using the embed button in more reply options?

When I reply using More Reply Options I don't have an "embed" button, I do have a link, image, code, and BBCode buttons. Although I tried many different possibilities with the code and BBCode buttons but can't seem to get the video embedded?

When I reply using More Reply Options I don't have an "embed" button, I do have a link, image, code, and BBCode buttons. Although I tried many different possibilities with the code and BBCode buttons but can't seem to get the video embedded?

Okay, someone helped out and I was able to finally get my video embedded. BOOM.

ODA-951 | Aerial Vehicle Takedown Training

Conducted as part of a weekly training event.

Training scenario involved a HVT traveling in a dark red Land Rover. Task is for "Knife-One" MH-6 to disable the vehicle via Designated Marksman & Auto-rifle seated on the bird's skids. "Knife-Two" inserts the assault element to secure the vehicle and take the HVT into custody and then extract. 

-----------------

ODA 951 is a milsim group founded by active, veteran, and military contractors with diverse backrounds in training and combat experience. ODA 951 is built to reflect United States Special Forces' Operational Detachment Alpha teams. 

ODA-951 YouTube Channel

More fun in the Editor. In this scenario a group of terrorists manage to get their hands on two MH-9 Hummingbirds and are up to no good when a NATO AH-9 Pawnee ruins their day. Used unit capture/unit play for the scene but the crazy thing is the guys bailing off the first chopper at 1:01 is unscripted, AI just ditched. It only happened about 10% of the time so it took a while to duplicate it for the far camera shot.

Underrated Weapon: RPG 42 Alumut

Lorrio, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the co-op mission Everyone is a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua16BZs2Z38

In addition UK-Glover released his Angels Vengeance cinematic video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9l1itXL5Q

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe to the Armaholic Youtube Channel!

When you would like to co-operate with Armaholic with your videos contact me here or on Armaholic!

Day Of The Dead Part 5 Is HERE!!! - Will the survivors finally make it to the escape chopper or will they be sold into slavery at the hands of the Devils Slavers?

From Operation "Dark Skies" we did yesterday at IsrTG:

Really liking the new lighting, pos processing and water shader changes! I did a little comparison for shits n giggles.

Comunidad Americana de Arma - CAA

Language: Spanish

Coop: Konvoi Zerstörer

Mod: WWII

So after viewing hacknslash's video I asked myself, what, if any, is the performance impact of the new visual update?

It looks great so I was hoping for little to no impact. Here's the results-

A round up for Long Range kills on KOTH

When the Force is not an option...break out the Anti Tank Missiles we must..