Arma3 Videos

My Squad is tasked with securing an enemy compound as part of a larger platoon operation to find and secure captured UN workers:

Multiplayer gameplay from 160th SOR and Z Special Unit:

https://www.160th.net/

https://www.zspecialunit.org/

If you wanna join me for some ArmA co-op add me on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chow860/

PhoenixOz here, a new video for my Wake Island assault campaign is out.

Here it is:

Hope you enjoy!

Comunidad Americana de Arma - CAA (Language Spanish)

Mod: Vietnam Unsung

Hitting sniper first try using grenade launcher over a distance of 400m+

Mod: KotH

Phantom, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the co-op mission Rebel's Dream by Teck9.

In addition he released a video showing the co-op mission Pulsate Ion Conspiracies - Shadows of Thirsky - Episode 1 - Investigation by Phantom Six.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

Desta feita o Mr. Rato fez-nos seguir o trilho de comboio por uma ponte a fim de destruir umas cisternas á saída de uma mina.
Correu bastante bem dado o bom trabalho de equipa!

This time Mr. Rato made us follow the railway track by a bridge to destroy a tank deposit at the output of a mine.

It went quite well given the good teamwork!

Hi all,

These are a couple more from ASOR's Amplify campaign. If you're interested in a more milsim approach to playing, and are in Australia (or awake when we are), head on over to the forum and take a look around.

Hey guys,

It looks like there's a lot of Arma 3 video know how on here, so maybe someone can solve a problem for me.

I want to make a video of me flying a chopper, but I want the video to be taken from a spectator viewpoint.   I've tried setting up a camera by means of scripting, it gave me some data that I saved into an .sqf file, but I can't figure out how to turn it into a video.

I have ShadowPlay, OverWolf, and of course Arma 3 scripting.  Is there a way I can set up a camera in Arma 3, fly around and have the camera film my flying around, and save it to a video like ShadowPlay's F10 function does?  The video has to be shot from a spectator vantagepoint not first person of 3'rd person.

If not may someone knows how to convert the code I get from scripting into a video.   

Thanks

Not an attachTo command, but a new evolution towards DSS. ;)

A caminho de apoio a uma base americana, deparam-nos com um veiculo inimigo apeado. Foi bom ver os noobs a trabalhar. Hehehe!

On the way to support a US base, we were faced with an enemy partially damaged vehicle. It was nice to see the noobs working. Hehehe!