Arma3 Videos

A Message to ArmA, Please Please Please FIX YOUR SHIT, I Want my Sound Pack Back!!!

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing a wip version of the Bushmaster PMV by pastor399.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

Hey guys,

Me and a couple of friends have been playing ArmA for a bunch of years and now we've started uploading videos.

We kinda pride ourselves in the idea that we really play arma the way it's meant to be played: difficulty settings highest, unrealistic features (map icons, 3rd person, etc, disabled), 1 life only missions, recreating realistic scenarios, applying chain of command and so forth.

Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChOpyp5AkVEW6mWKOKpnZmg

This post is about sharing the videos to hopefully inspire other players of the ArmA series to increasingly challenge themselves more, by giving an example of how it's done.

Also, wether you're new to the ArmA series or not, i'll gladly help you find out how to make playing ArmA the most realistic and immersive military gaming experience you can imagine by pointing you towards the right communities, guides or even giving some personal bootcamp training, so feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in any of that.

Make ArmA, not war!

Some more Guerrillas of Liberation awesomeness! Still recruiting :cool:

Edited by Oksman

Hey guys,

Me and a couple of friends have been playing ArmA for a bunch of years and now we've started uploading videos.

We kinda pride ourselves in the idea that we really play arma the way it's meant to be played: difficulty settings highest, unrealistic features (map icons, 3rd person, etc, disabled), 1 life only missions, recreating realistic scenarios, applying chain of command and so forth.

Link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChOpyp5AkVEW6mWKOKpnZmg

This post is about sharing the videos to hopefully inspire other players of the ArmA series to increasingly challenge themselves more, by giving an example of how it's done.

Also, wether you're new to the ArmA series or not, i'll gladly help you find out how to make playing ArmA the most realistic and immersive military gaming experience you can imagine by pointing you towards the right communities, guides or even giving some personal bootcamp training, so feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in any of that.

Make ArmA, not war!

Its great to see another group trying to maintain the realistic atmosphere Arma 3 can offer. I would challenge you however to remove the name identifiers that are seen in your videos for true realism. A friendly suggestion would be to add squad awareness and communication to your training as you had an awful lot of people walking in front of each other, all with weapons up. The communication would not only help with that but also with the ebb and flow of movement and prevent unwanted bunching up.

All this can be seen in many of the videos from the group I'm a member of as well as many others that post videos from their groups in this thread.

Did a tiny review/reveal on the new CSAT Snow Tigers mod. It introduces a nice re-skin of the existing CSAT forces to fit into Arctic environments. The changes go beyond uniforms and vests, full vehicle and weapon (Marksman DLC) camos are included! The mod is Alive and Zeus compatible, so be sure to check this out if your group is interested in having some great OPFOR on maps like Thirsk or Helvantis.

Just for laughs...

Voice-activated Fus Ro Dah with help from GlovePIE Advanced Voice Commands for Arma 3.

Saying 'Unrelenting Force' in game would make your player (avatar) do the Fus Ro Dah thing, Arma 3 style with matching 'fus ro dah' scream and lightning effect! :thumb_down:

Hello all, I created a video that took 4 hours of camera positioning and roughly 6 editing. My laptop can't record so I use screenshots to amass a video the best I can. This link is for my ArmA 3 Lone Survivor Tribute video since the 10th anniversary of Operation Red Wings is next month. If you liked it check out the other few I have, I must warn that they are rather sucky ArmA 2 videos. Thanks.

Edited by -Kilroy-

Same mission, two views;

Eistee made a video of our Monday PVP event.

It really shows what can happen when the defending side sends 2-3 Rambos out into the woods, instead of just camping inside the AO.

Edited by Oksman

Another fresh video up, this one has a deep meaning behind it. If its not too much to ask, Id appreciate any subscibers or shoutouts. But most importantly, notice the meaning and remember it.

For those of you who haven't tried out 'End Game' Multiplayer yet, I highly recommend you check it out. It certainly can be one of the most exciting and competitive TVT game modes out there. Best of all it is mod free so it works flawlessly. Here is an episode we did last weekend 3 v 4 lets see how we go.

A recreation of the ever popular Battlefield game mode for ArmA 3. "Rush" pits two teams against each other as they take turns either attacking or defending a series of objectives. The attackers win by destroying all objectives on the map. If they run out of lives before they do so then the win goes to the defenders. The mission is currently under development by ZSU's Iconic-21 and the following gameplay is from a little play test by the Z Special Unit group:

Edited by Oksman