Arma3 Videos

Video Compilation February 2015

Comunidad Americana de Arma - CAA

aliascartoons, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the Lost Squad co-op mission made by Outlawz7.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video (part I) of "The Eridanus Insurrection" for Arma 3.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

Part II is coming soon.

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

My first PVP with this community.

Lesson learned: In PVP, shouldering the weapon to the left before breaching a right-angled door or corridor is A MUST

I CAN FLY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fEK67lK8O1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released part II of his review video of "The Eridanus Insurrection" for Arma 3.

You can view part I here:

Combines three different views of the same operation! Edited by Mustangdelta

A couple of cool missions myself and my crew did

Short Rescue Mission

Black Hawk Down Remake in Fallujah

Medical Convoy Massacre

Edited by ShakyBones11

Marine Patrol Ambushed on FATA

http://youtu.be/K3rS809_RJQ

Marine Outpost attacked by Taliban

Not sure but Links for videos don't seem to work for me today. ENjoy :) Edit: Fixed, removed 'S' from HTTPs

Edited by Oksman

Hi,

I made a short video showing all the new weapons from the Marksmen-DLC in action:

I hope you enjoy it!

Hey guys, it has been a while.

I am here to show you recent missions we had in IsrTG.

FULL MISSIONS:

Got me some more Tactical Battlefield PVP!

And some co-op with the group I'm in: