Arma3 Videos

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the early wip version of the AH-64D Apache Longbow for Arma 3 by Franze and NodUnit which was recently released :)

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

What started off as a live fire practice turned out to be a nailbitter!

I collected several cool battles and peak moments from past Comrades in Arms coop nights. Have fun!

aliascartoons, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the "The Dead of Night" eight player co-op mission by Imperator.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

In case anyone sees this and he/she makes videos and is also interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

aliascartoons, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the "The Dead of Night" eight player co-op mission by Imperator.

Worth mentioning that the video is from a Comrades in Arms coop night ;). Here's a link to the perspective of the assault team that Alias was covering during this mission.

==============

Moving in the open with no cover towards the target, with only the RHS BMD keeping the Americans off our backs.

I am beginning a new series of videos shooting random Arma 3 combat from a cinematic perspective. The first is a cinematic look at the AH9 vs 9k38 IGLA shoulder fired surface to air missile. Watch to the end for a little surprise :-)

New modded TvT/PvP/adversarial sector control scenario I'm working on in Zargabad. Looking for players to help gauge MP performance. PM me if interested. Looking for around 10 players. Watch the "walkthrough" video on this scenario for more details.

aliascartoons, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a review video of the When civilians attack co-op mission by Phalanx.

My first published video made with Cyberlink PowerDirector 13.

Thought I'd share a video I made newly in Arma 3. It features the "2nd Marine Expeditionary Force". This is NOT a recruitment, just a video I would like feedback on.

Leave me some feedback of what you think I should change or what you liked most!