Arma3 Videos

My cinematic creations (Su-35 is Awesome)

Operation Sky Scratcher

Duelality

Feedback is appreciated.

Two SPECOPS teams are setting up to capture a truck from an enemy convoy. Watch how desperate the situation becomes and what eventually saves the day.

Thought i should make a video of it because it looked so hilarious!

Vehicles dancing to the music. :>

Trying out some advanced voice commands on the official ArmA 3 Showcase: Vehicles

There are different approaches to accomplishing objectives. Mission starts around 4:50 AM. For purposes of being able to see the surroundings, I moved the time

. I took down a civilian driving a pickup truck with the intention of
so I can approach the rear end of the camp disguised as a civilian. Armed with a suppressed rifle, I then approached the 2 sentry guards and neutralized them. After which, I
and grabbed some gear so I can penetrate the Camp Rogain disguised in friendly uniform.
to the stolen rifle and took down every single enemy inside the camp then
and some ammo before stealing the car (MRAP). Objective 1 complete.

I then drove the to the second objective. En route, I encountered soldiers on roadside barricade but they are no match to the MRAPs main weapon. I then moved further to the next camp and wrecked several MRAPs to accomplish the second objective.

Then I was given a side objective to sabotage the communications tower which I gladly complied. Finally, exfiltratation. I drove near the coastline to met an ally. It was foggy so I

. A motor boat was available to take us out of the battlefield.

You see, voice commands / voice control in Arma 3 is not limited to commanding AI troops or squad members. Its also about conveniently controlling the player character and the game itself. Thanks for reading and watching. :cool:

hi guys I made a machinima with ARMA3 and DCS

Korea ARMA Clan - EuroKorps

Korea DCS Clan - DCSKR

helped me with taking some clips

(and I wonder whether I can upload combined machinima,, if it is now allowed just move or delete it)

source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYI_5U6W4Ho

I hope you enjoy it!

cheers

BTW is my video poor? Idk why my video has more dislikes than likes.. :(

CSAT attempts to overwhelm the ZSU Team...

I'll have the full mission up shortly as well. An excessive amount of firepower and combat support was sent towards us. CSAT really did not want us to escape the AO...

"An elite four man team is sent in under the cover of darkness to destroy a stationary convoy and take out an enemy armor threat before it becomes mobile."

A quick but hilarious moment in Battle Royale

Someone on steam told me to post it here. maybe you guys would like it.

I've been to Lemnos(Altis) believe it or not. Back in 1990 with my family. I have played about 400 hours of arma3 so far and sometimes it felt a little to familiar.

With a little investigation I found the old photo album. And have lots of pictures to pick from.

This is just some of them. Form top of the Myrina castle and across the bay. In the cool looking 4x4.

I did not go up to the castle due to dragons as I remember. I regret that till this day.:o

Edited by larkham99

Mechs versus Zombies. Such joy to see these zeds slaughtered for fun sake. :shoot:

Featuring mini WAPs from the Arma 3 Wander Panzer (WAP) mod and zombies from the Breaking Point mod.

Also features GlovePIE Voice Commands (advanced) script for Arma 3.

If you think voice commands in Arma 3 is just for controlling AI squad members, then you are missing a lot! :)

Two British special forces teams HALO in to attack and hold an AAF FOB until FIA reinforcements arrive