Arma3 Videos

We are lost. It's night and we have no night vision, team radios, GPS or maps. A helicopter rescue wing is searching for us, but so is the enemy. One of the best missions I ever played.

Wanzer zero six ... Why interact with the action menu when you can just say what you want. The convenience of voice commands! :cool:

Played with ArmA 3 Particle Effects and Killzone_Kid's epic armour drop on Wander Panzers. Somehow got the particle effects working this time. Pleased with the result.

CSAT specops take a bridge from the AAF. We decided to take it close and personal and it unfolded brilliantly, with tactical movements in a small area. I was out of ammo and had to switch to my pistol, that is always a sign for a great combat...

The ZSU Team is comes under enemy mortar fire following an ambush...

Well, we are not the quietest guys in the forrest lol

Hey peeps,

I made my first video in a long while. Take a look and see if you like it.

X

Hi guys! i just started a youtubechannel. check it out if you want. and give me a chance :D give advices and tips for me what i can do better etc:)

And check my latest video out! the corrupt cops! they took us as hostages and we all want to revenge! they broke the rules... :(

My youtube name is Blackoudan :D!

Hello guys! check out my arma 3 altis life videos!! :D SUBSCRIBE if u like it ! SUb4SUb!

Here is my playlist for altis life:

Here is my latest altis life video :

BEST REGARDS BLACKOUDAN!

Definitely the coolest mission I've played.

Basically, we were dropped in the middle of nowhere, tasked with taking out enemy fast movers at an airfield, but the drop went wrong, we lost our nav and comms equipment and got separated. Bad news. Anyway, in part one we spend a good deal of time regrouping and sneaking around. Let me know if you're interested in seeing part two!

Just thought I would post a mission night video up here for you to see, it was a good night!

Whooops

Whooops

LOL! :)

A Navy Seal last battle...

Steal enemy or friendly uniform in Arma 3 with help from GlovePIE voice commands (advanced script).

Order player character in Arma 3 to steal uniform using your own voice.

No inventory interaction, no function keys, no action/scroll menu interaction, no keybindings, no radio triggers. Easier this way! :cool:

Wow, awesome video asuseroako!