Arma3 Videos

Hey Folks.

Our beloved iZen from our german CoopY.tv streamteam is currently streaming a very tactical ArmA 3 mission with around 50 players - all coordinated.

So if you're interested - tune in @ http://twitch.tv/coopmine

Kind regards

CoopY

Edit: Thanks, Kydoimos, the superb music was made by Victor "[FR] Helios" Ragot. Big thanks for him. :) Edited by SaOk

Hey, looking good Sa0k! :) I like the music too - it's cool you've gone the extra mile with things like that!

Trying to make an easy way to generate conversation cinema in any location:

3 Commando - Steel sabre

A great MP Operation with mortar support, and a Chinook going down.

Arma 3 Machinima : Somewhere

Has always I love Mcmillan's work !

I didn't have any missions finished, so I made it up as we went along (Zeus POV)

After securing the Diplomat from hostile forces we sufferd heavy losses and lost contact with lead. This is what follows

includes epic ending ;)

A playthrough of the second episode of the unreleased "Pandora Box" campaign by Alwarren [FHQ]. If you like massive heli insertions into a hot LZ, this one is for you.

June 2014 Video Compilation of CAA - Comunidad Americana de Arma

A SEAL team HALO into the water, regroup and storm an enemy outpost on the beach.

Some footage of us and our team play on the 3 Commando Brigade Public server using ACRE and A3MP.

Bardosy's awesome "Narrow Pass" mission. A Full play-through.

A great mission where we get to sneak in with a sub, blow stuff up, and make a high-speed run-away in a truck under enemy fire.

Order your squad member or AI troops to drop weapon or take weapon on ground using voice commands. One of the many conveniences voice control can do in game with help from GlovePIE script (advanced).

Undeniably easier this way! :)

A short preview trailer for my upcoming Arma 3 machinima Bring The Rain. Filming is finished with the exception of one small replacement scene. Should be out in about two weeks after some voice acting roles are filled.

We take part in a fierce battle between CSAT and AAF. Tanks, artillery strikes and infantry clash while we provide long-range AT support and act as front spotters for artillery strikes. We are later diverted by HQ to do some special missions... Frustratingly long but gratifying, yet another great mission from the legendary bardosy