Arma3 Videos

Me showcasing ARMA 3's new fog on a MUCH more Grand scale. It truly can make for amazing gameplay in the right environments, and add to scenic immersion. Dont forget to look up how to get the right amount of fog for your maps people!

Language: German
A firefight in a dense jungle environment.

Map: N'Ziwasogo

Voice control in ArmA 3 is not just about AI squad control. One of its practical applications in game is voice-activated request for close air support / air strike. For me, a menu-free interaction (ie scroll action menu, function keys) translates to more efficient and faster command execution.

ArmA III: RESIST

Part One of Kydoimos' Single Player campaign:

n04

---------- Post added at 08:06 ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 ----------

One of the astounding things voice control can do in ArmA 3. Voice-activated nuclear strike with help from GlovePIE voice commands script (advanced).

No scroll action menu interaction, no keybindings, no radio triggers. Fast, easy, and it works! Different strokes for different folks. :cool:

Voice control in ArmA 3 is not limited to commanding AI squad members. With a bit of creativity, you can do a lot of advanced and yes, awesome stuff aside from the

. Voice-activated request for nuclear strike is one of that.

No interaction with scroll action menu, command menu or function keys, no keybindings, no radio triggers. The unfair advantage of GlovePIE voice commands! Fast, easy, and it works. :cool:

This is actually take 2 ArmA 3 nuke strike demo video as the first one didn't have the flash thing and postprocess effects.

Here is a fun montage video on Patrol Ops custom mission in cooperation with Ross.

We had a simple task, bring the truck to the destination but... didn't go as planned.

Check this out :yay:

Warning: French speaking

Usage of the AC-130 from USAF Pack. Made by FullerPJ & Peral

CTB/ABG - MH6 Rooftop Approach [20/4/14]

[CTB] Shooting DICE EP02: Sploshuns

[CTB] Base: One Man Zerg

Add or remove rifle weapon suppressor in Arma 3 using your voice. One of the many conveniences GlovePIE voice control can do in game. Undeniably easier this way! :cool:

Voice control in ArmA 3 is not limited to commanding AI squad members. With a bit of creativity, you can do a lot of advanced and yes, awesome stuff aside from the basic commands. Weapon suppressor attachment and removal are examples of those.

Here is another video (take 2) regarding weapon suppressor attachment and removal in ArmA 3 using GlovePIE voice commands. Unlike the above video that I posted, this one uses the correct GestureDismountMuzzle animation for suppressor removal.

Specific portions of the video showing suppressor removal:

. I forgot to demo 6.5 suppressor attachment and removal.

Easier this way for me. :cool: