Arma3 Videos

Ha I just watched now before seeing this post, I was searching for ways to remove the annoying inventory and injury icons but whole heartedly agree with everything Dyslexi said... It's hit and miss opening a door and usually miss trying to open a gate.

Not sure if this thread is the best place for it, as it may be easily overlooked...anyway

There is a convoy refuelling at the gas station in Syrta. We have limited time to strike against CSAT so we need to get into position and take out the convoy, and any remaining enemy.

If you have not downloaded and tried Sangin, you really should it is a fantastic map with lots of variation in foliage, wheat, drug fields, Poppy fields it is a great map for Patrolling as a unit as well.

It was off games night for 3 Commando so we got boots on the ground in Sangin (4 of us) and let rip. We were using MCC to bring in enemies, and also a merlin drop of a hunter where we went out on foot and humor followed. Overall a great map and very highly recommended. Hats off to Smokedog the creator of this map.

There is a comedy moment towards the end where I get thrown from a play and them imprisoned in the Heskos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eH9TEsT4vE

:butbut:

Edited by oO Para Oo

March 2014 Video Compilation of CAA

Video compilation of March 2014 of the Comunidad Americana de Arma - CAA All the scenes was taken during the missions of the Community

Love this game!!!

---------- Post added at 06:29 ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 ----------

The three latest videos from Comrades in Arms Arma 3 coop nights:

Awesome! Is this the new (unreleased yet) version or the arma 2 import version? Also how do you have just good fps :P

As far as I know this is unreleased, otherwise I'd like to have the download link...

Local Guerillas have been communicating with CSAT located on Stratis in a bid to get munitions shipped to the mainland. Our mission is to destroy an ammo cache and bring down the radio tower to cease communications.

Due to a glitch in my mission, we ended up being able to utilise Close Air Support! Unfortunately, my recording stopped just before we completed the last task, so I missed our epic heli extraction while under heavy fire :(

These are videos made by Paul G. - Member of TSS. Language: German

Another great mission by Fin played coop on the Comrades in Arms server:

An awesome mission by Bardosy, the legend mission maker.

These are videos made by Paul G. - Member of TSS. Language: German

Beautiful videos even though I can't understand, but could you please tell me what map that is?