Arma3 Videos

Little bit of coop

Herrick 69 - Mission Fortify

Part 1 of 3 we get boots on the ground, we are also recruiting.. mention Para when you sign up.

A spectacular convoy ambush. A mission by Iron Duke.

Hi there fellow Arma 3 lovers.

Please have a look at my Youtube channel, ive shared some of my experiences. I need to post once so the link will follow I hope

Thabks to Bohemia for some great work. I applaud them standing!

---------- Post added at 11:55 ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 ----------

Please check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNMWwgh5mg_Td-7_3GVZI8A

Here is a little preview of my next Arma 3 movie. This time im using an real actor :) This is a short clip of a helicopter ride which i threw together for the community. It is work in progress but shows what you can do with Arma 3, green screen and some basic color correction :) Enjoy

The mission is to find and secure the pilot at the crash site, and return him to the insertion point.

I would like to do a whole series based on a single soldier tasked with a single objective. Short, sweet, and action-packed! Let me know what you think!

Using A3MP (Zargabad map) and CAF Aggressors.

A CAS Scenario in which an Opfor Installment is stationed in Afghanistan, and becomes under attack by NATO forces. Air support is than called in to help push back the forces NATO out numbered them with. The situation is serious, as its very early in the morning and a storm is rolling through the region, which is usually rare. Opfor was caught by surprise. Video using the up coming Tu-199, and a few mods (Blastcore, and JSRS 2.1). Enjoy.

First official 31st ID game in ARMA3. Nathan and Hriday are new to our team so that was a bit too tough of a mission for them, but we still pulled through okay. Keep that 360! :P

Hi guys, a gameplay video from my clan in Operation: Skulls: Capture a C4 Package, that was the second objective of the Mission.

I would apologize for my mic is recorded too low, but you guys do not know Portuguese anyway, so whatever lol

but you guys do not know Portuguese anyway,

A guy from my squad is from Portugal and talks with a Brazilian member in Portuguese around me just to annoy me since I can't understand them :P

Nice shooting in the video jlopes. You guys might wanna spread out a bit more though, grenades love people who are bunched up! :D

Hey guys,

I want to share with you a glance into the life of us officers here at the CPCPD!

If you enjoy the video please subscribe and I'll make more :D

The Altis Life mod, originally made by Tonic is awesome and you can play with us at www.cpc-gaming.eu

Stargater07

CPCPD - Arma 3: Altis Life - Bring in the HMG! | Episode 30

Sometimes I get the chance to break out the Hunter HMG!

Stargater07