Arma3 Videos

flying backwards is not only a issue for A3. its always been like that. atleast since A1.

Can we please stop making threads that goes along the lines of: "LOOK HOW BAD THIS IS!! BI sucks".

No dev is going to read past the first page, with a title like this. I can tell that people care about the game, otherwise they would not be posting on these forums.

It is just that they expect to get the attention of the dev's by berating their flight model and game. Its like a child acting up, and expecting their mother to apologize and ask whats wrong :mad:

It is totally fair to say that planes should not behave as OP posted in the vid. And saying that Arma is not a flight sim wont change that.

Can we please stop making threads that goes along the lines of: "LOOK HOW BAD THIS IS!! BI sucks".

No dev is going to read past the first page, with a title like this. I can tell that people care about the game, otherwise they would not be posting on these forums.

It is just that they expect to get the attention of the dev's by berating their flight model and game. Its like a child acting up, and expecting their mother to apologize and ask whats wrong :mad:

You hit the nail on the head there. I think the word we're looking for is 'entitlement'.

It is totally fair to say that planes should not behave as OP posted in the vid. And saying that Arma is not a flight sim wont change that.

Agreed 100%. It's the "and you should feel bad" in the subject that is totally off, because I don't agree in the least and I want BIS to know that they also have supporters among all those entitled acting up.

Edited by tvamvarg

>at least BIS tries to improve stuff

Not seeing any of that.

In the long run, yes BIS does improve things.

But usually takes long months and modders often beat them.

Agreed 100%. It's the "and you should feel bad" in the subject that is totally off, because I don't agree in the least and I want BIS to know that they also have supporters among all those entitled acting up.

BIS should feel bad. There are videos in this thread from Operation Flashpoint demonstrating how absurdly bad the flight model is. This is one of those problems that hasn't been fixed or even addressed in years and people bring up the problems with every new game release. This has been a problem for over a decade. There comes a point where people lose patience and being polite doesn't come as easy.

Also, I don't know why anyone would ever post on Facepunch.

Are you kidding me? This got baked into a "user video" thread?

That's a really fucking underhanded way of hiding criticism.

Fog and rain to make ARMA more dificult:

---------- Post added at 02:43 ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 ----------

Team Switch :

Are you kidding me? This got baked into a "user video" thread?

That's a really fucking underhanded way of hiding criticism.

+1

Appalling.

To be fair, the mods surely didn´t want to hide anything. They just saw the report from ProfTournesol that said that this belongs into the video thread and then merged everything together without even bothering to read it.

Arma 3: Breaking Point - Episode 1 - Guide to CookinG! - Campfire, Cooking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arma 3: Breaking Point - Episode 2 - ULTIMATE Zombie Survival - Guide -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arma 3: Breaking Point - Episode 3 - Building Tents - Guide

Arma 3 Breaking Point - Episode 4 - Repairing Ground Vehicle Repair Part 1 - Guide -

Arma 3 Breaking Point - Episode 6 - Take a Hostage / Survive Hostage - Guide -

Arma 3 Breaking Point - Episode 7 - Repairing Boats/Water Vehicles Part 2 - Guide -

Arma 3 Breaking Point - Hero Class/Hatchet/Patch 0.1195 - Episode 8

Breaking Point vs Umbrella Corporation (Resident Evil) - AMV (Anime Music Video) 2.0

Arma 3: Breaking Point - Official Guide to Seagull Survival - Episode Seagull - I believe i can Fly

I think the word we're looking for is 'entitlement'.

It's almost like these forums are full of people who, I dunno, paid money for something that doesn't work the way it should.

Disguised as CSAT soldiers, we enter the base to steal trucks packed with explosives and use them against the enemy:

Edited by Variable

Highlight reel from our latest campaign mission

To be fair, the mods surely didn´t want to hide anything. They just saw the report from ProfTournesol that said that this belongs into the video thread and then merged everything together without even bothering to read it.

Regardless of why it got merged, we can't really discuss the flight model in this thread, so that's pretty lame.

Regardless of why it got merged, we can't really discuss the flight model in this thread, so that's pretty lame.

The point is, I think, that the original thread was not here in the user video thread and was reporting what some maintain is a serious shortcoming of the flight model and others don't. Because of the thread merge, all the discussion on the flight model raised by the video is NOW off topic.

Edited by Tankbuster

The Tour are ordered to take out a vehicle in the middle of Zaros. This is that story...

We have been provided information about a drug factory operating in Altis. This factory is processing high amounts of a drug called 'Dark Jak'.

Our man on the inside has told us of a deal going down between him and the Guerillas that run the local Cartel. This will give us the perfect opportunity to discreetly follow the dealer back to the processing factory, as we do not currently know the location.

We have dropped in a UAV to make the tail easier, and should keep you undetected long enough to get vital intel on the factory.

We expect it to be heavily guarded, so take extreme caution. A quiet approach may be the best approach, but this is up to your discretion.

Intel also indicates that the Drug Lord himself is arranging a meeting with CSAT forces in a bid to expand their operation. If you get the opportunity, take him out.