Arma3 Videos

Learning Element 3D and playing with Arma 3 render worlds at the same time.

Hey everyone! I am Feuerex and recently I launched my new youtube channel, dedicated to ArmA series, with focus on Arma 2 and 3. I'd be glad if you checked my channel and I hope that you will find something interesting there.

I've worked with ArmA games for some 6 years and I spent a lot of time doing what I do best - writing tutorials. Now I decided to switch to english, move to international zones and become a part of the global ArmA community. I want to focus on the game, not on me playing it. Tutorials, mission showcases and reviews, multiplayer - spectated matches with commentary - and more is about to come.

I feel like many casual players who don't really want to participate in hardcore-realism play and don't bother looking for new missions could find my channel useful, as I will try to present some missions, multiplayer games and clans, show some game / editor tips and so on.

OK, I hope you'll like it, I spent quite some time preparing everything and now, hopefully, I will be able to produce high-quality videos for your entertainment. If you have any questions, write them below this post or under any of my videos. Also, contact me if you lead an interesting clan or if you created an unusual mission. All suggestions for future videos are welcome, I'm still improving what I can.

If you want to see my work, I added two videos here - a 'welcome everyone' video and my latest multiplayer commentary, with unusual 'spectator / press guy mode', which should be actual spectating next time.

I am eager to see some suggestions, write me what you'd like to watch and of course, thanks for watching, have a very nice day everyone!

Hey fellow Arma players... I have been putting together a series showcasing what it is like to be a Cop on Altis Life for people maybe unaware of it or maybe looking to become a cop themselves. Please enjoy the video and sub if you like :D

Jason aka Stargater07

Hey fellow Arma players... I have been putting together a series showcasing what it is like to be a Cop on Altis Life for people maybe unaware of it or maybe looking to become a cop themselves. Please enjoy the video and sub if you like :D

Jason aka Stargater07

You have just confirmed why I would never play any of the Life missions! Thanks.

Here is a small timelapse for you guys :) Music is Grieg: The Hall of the Mountain King

Teaser for my upcoming Singleplayer campaign for the AAF forces during the Altis 'Adapt' Campaign!

Adding rioting villages to my mission:

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

With added animations: