Arma3 Videos

Arma 3 Wasteland: Part Five - Hide and Seek

Playing Arma 3 Wasteland, on the island of Stratis.

Part 5/5 of a single playsession.…

Here is a little machinima I created from the excellent game Arma 3. The recordings are all created with the awesome ingame editor. Please leave a comment on Youtube if you like it. :o

Ivan Seelnon has made another one

I almost died when he came to the bipods :D

So this is my first real Arma 3 video, for the sake I made a small trailer.

What do you think, give me your oppinions. Both good and bad. :)

Hello,

Finally installed ArmA 3 last week and it feels like i have to learn how to play the game all over again, especially when I still have OFP in the back of my head. Were in OFP i sometimes like John Rambo himself in ArmA 3 I feel like William The Conqueror when I kill three enemies...

Have a look at my first adventure in ArmA 3, with the Scuba showcase. At the point of enemy contact it seems I can't hit anything! :j:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoW_iBSdxqo

Also I made a short video of the Diaoyu Islands by fromz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIP1XkO05d4

Hello,

Finally installed ArmA 3 last week and it feels like i have to learn how to play the game all over again, especially when I still have OFP in the back of my head. Were in OFP i sometimes like John Rambo himself in ArmA 3 I feel like William The Conqueror when I kill three enemies...

Have a look at my first adventure in ArmA 3, with the Scuba showcase. At the point of enemy contact it seems I can't hit anything! :j:

Hi,

I checked out your vid - looks like you were using the UW ammo and you forgot to change to regular 5.56. The rounds from UW mags only go about 50m or so in air. Maybe you should have gone Rambo on them and charged! :D