Arma3 Videos

What's happing everyone I'm Street. I run a fairly successful Youtube channel and Twitch.TV live stream. I love ArmA 3 and have been playing for a few months now. I enjoy making videos to entertain and bring exposure to games that I enjoy. I take pride in making more entertaining videos rather then just posting some beasting gameplay which I also do. I'm trying to do more voice acting jobs in real life and have began to bring those skills into my Youtube videos. I've made a video using my voice acting and character creation skills for your entertainment and am looking for some honest opinions. The ArmA community is amazing and I know a lot of us really enjoy sim/tac play but from time to time we all just need something a bit different. Hopefully this will suffice. I hope you enjoy! Thank you for taking the time to check it out. I worked hard on this one and believe it to be some of my better work.

a lot! , today I used the atv and flipped 3 time and don't even got damaged, and I don't got damaged as well or my passenger

i thought people got grumpy when that used to kill you instantly.

i'm now confused that people don't like that being "fixed"

After almost five days of work it's finally done.

Having found the release and teaser trailers for A3 to be lacking, I decided to create my own. Filmed entirely in game using 25 custom animations, a half-dozen scripts, and a unique camera executable. Edited and rendered in HitFilm 2.

Not sure if they have fixed some bottleneck issues...but my old Mechanical Drive seems to be able to keep up with the data feed....This was recorded on Ultra over Kavala.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9_IHQV8CT82ij2z-SXIy3Q

I would really appreciate for the community to go to my youtube and check out my ARMA 3 gameplay. Ive been improving as far as commentating after rather than during the mission. All in all i just want some feedback and ideas on what i could work or if you like it or are interested in my videos subscribe and you'll be seeing more uploads.

:yay:

So I spent some time in the beta and tried to make the release, it's my video of Arma III I made and I wanted to hear what you guys think!

SlyBoy87787

Epic ArmA 3 Cinematic:

BoA - Beauty of ArmA

A cinematic video I tried to make as epic as possible showing off some of the features and possibilities there are in A3. Im sure I'll be making more of these, so if you'd like to see some similar work in the future, subscribe my channel to stay updated :)

Edited by Drawster

Arma 3 Wasteland: Countersniping

A teaser for what I will be adding on my channel.

Arma 3 Wasteland: Part One - Get to the stash

Playing Arma 3 Wasteland, on the island of Stratis.

Part 1/5 of a single playsession.

Arma 3 Wasteland: Part Two - Where did THAT come from?

Playing Arma 3 Wasteland, on the island of Stratis.

Part 2/5 of a single playsession.