Arma3 Videos

Clouds on ultra....:dancered: step aside FSX, Arma 3 is now in town.

My first impressions of A3 were very good. My friends and I do an mechanized EOD team type of coop play, to fit our small but cohesive unit, and after the APC was added in Beta we finally did a real mission.

Instead of describing it I feel that linking one of my friends perspectives from the mission would be more effective.

This is our first time playing A3 properly (ie, not spawning 50 blufor/opfor helicopters and watching them go at it), if anyones interested:

(I was the driver in this mission, not the guy recording)

Nice work again ! :thumb:

Great apart from the annoying circle beneath you ! If that was changed it would be amazing!

so yeah, i wanted to post my video gameplay of the game. but i have to post a non-link post first :) so here it is :)

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

Here is my gameplay video of the game. I am playing the first showcase mission Infantry and failing misserably ;) tell me how you like it :) like and fav and sub if you like it, comment if you dont, so i can do better ;) thx :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcikEqB9-Bc&feature=youtu.be

This a "trailer" for my gameplay with my community (we're not a clan, or a guild). Hope you like it!

Very... "different" from what we usually create. Any feedback on whether you do or don't like this will influence what we make in the future! :)

Recorded a friend doing some fly-bys in an F_16

And here's a short hang glider flight in the sunset; set to some, erm, Arabic house music I guess...

Edited by Silo

wow :bounce3:

This video is nice ! :cool: