Arma3 Videos

A short preview of Bad Benson's incredible 'midrange terrain texture replacement' mod. The mod version featured in the video is 'sharp1'. I urge anyone who hasn't yet installed the mod to give it a try, it's awesome.

Third and last part, finally, enjoy this fine crafted videos and listen to me at the beginning of the video ;)

Helo showcase from start to finish with Track IR5 and CH Pro Predals. No 3rd person or auto hover.

Flying similar route and landings with the Little Bird. It is much easier. No 3rd person or auto hover.

nice mission playstyle. getting rushed at first but catching up and giving a good fight! video really shows the new aggressive AI!

I’m really worried looking through some of these video’s, the ones that include arma3 ai.

Coming from a modded A2, where ai were really good, watching some of these is like turning the clock back many years. The ai don’t think or take time to win an engagement, they simply run at it. Flanking is really poor and some videos showing CQC in buildings, is dire, even with house scripts. There is no reaction much to the sound of gunfire, or explosions, they just stand until a bullet hits them almost before realising something is going on..:confused:

I really hope BIS confront this issue head on and make the ai intelligent, not just over accurate shooter stuff, I would like to see a fire-fight develop properly, ai need to react straight away to loud sounds especially gunfire, also smoke etc. Plus actively seek 'proper' cover, engage from buildings properly etc, etc.:(

Also the movement has got to be sorted out, this sort of floating running rubbish, is really out of place...:(

Quick Wasteland tutorial, see many peeps on the servers not knowing whats what, so here it is:

some "blitzkrieg" action.

me and 4 friends as defenders against 25 AI as attackers.

german language is spoken.

played on root with medium AI settings.

its mostly videos because the game really speaks for itself ;D

but i have no videos because i need a new graphics card -_-