Arma3 Videos

You can also press ESC, then F1 and select "camera". To hide the dot, press L and to change camera controls press *.

That's what I do aswell. Works great!

A couple of rounds of TDM recorded over the last week -

Testing some vehicle maneuverability, I thought there was a plane in the editor but I didn't find one :(

do you notice something weird? if you find it, I'll give you a cookie

Hi guys,

some cool footage for my first arma 3 video..

of course comments about the video are welcome.. your feedback is always appreciated. Cheers

Hai sirs.

Just made a video of me showing you guys a nifty little hiding spot that I just so happened to find whilst infiltrating a heavily guarded enemy base!

Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a comment and rating and thumbs up if you are going to use this in the future

Reddit Post: http://redd.it/1ar9uq

Hai sirs.

Just made a video of me showing you guys a nifty little hiding spot that I just so happened to find whilst infiltrating a heavily guarded enemy base!

[/url]

Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to leave a comment and rating and thumbs up if you are going to use this in the future

Reddit Post: http://redd.it/1ar9uq

you know what will really blow your mind? it's when you figure out that you can aim up through the floor of the building and shoot anyone above you.

Dynamo;2352167']you know what will really blow your mind? it's when you figure out that you can aim up through the floor of the building and shoot anyone above you.

You're joking! That's insane.. I really have to try that now. So if I stood up, my body would go through the floor?

Anyone fancy a touch of night diving a shipwreck perhaps?

This is how you trash the enemy :) They never see it coming :D (requires some mission editing to accomplish) But you can incorporate this idea into missions involving a defector or a spy or something.

This showcases some of the more popular military aircraft in military service right now using the beautiful Arma 3 engine. The models were imported from Arma 2. The aircraft featured are;

1. Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow

2. Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II (F-35B variant)

3. Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules

4. Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II aka Warthog

AI Squad Leader having some fun in the middle of patrol.

While I was filming a short music montage, one of the AI SLs suddenly turned off the road, crawled under the road fencing and started derping around. ;)

Here in lies the ending to my BEST HIDING SPOT ON STRATIS video!

Feel free to leave a comment and rating! And, if you enjoyed any parts of this video, go ahead and like it :P

Thanks for watching and happy gaming!

Arma 3 - Free For All - Round 1

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:43 ----------

Arma 3 - Free For All - Round 2

Great idea and nice vid, sproyd. Really shows off the great lighting improvements that have happened in A3 !