Arma3 Videos

Nassault, very entertaining and nice and short. Great music, really adds to the outnumbered feeling :yay:

Arma 3 Killing Spree TDM gameplay

---------- Post added at 06:07 ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 ----------

New video, had some fun with AA rockets.

Some Wasteland moments. We teamed up with some randoms and formed the most beastly squad I ever enjoyed playing with. Enjoy dem videos guys and gals

Edited by PaxtonMega

logo-white.png

Arma 3: Escape Stratis with SOG - Part 1 HD

Arma 3: Escape Stratis with SOG - Part 2 HD

Arma 3: Escape Stratis with SOG - Part 3 (Final) HD

Just some random videos I've collected during my live streaming in the Alpha. I can't wait to see how far this game goes, it's a major step-up from ArmA 2 in many ways. I've already had a lot of fun with it.

I would suggest watching them on Youtube for max quality. The last one is pretty long, I don't expect anyone to watch it all. Lol.

Pest Extermination.

That Was Too Close!

Airfield Gunfight with server Admins... Get Banned, *double facepalm*

Taking Over the Airfield and Gunstore.

Edited by Psychobob

Cinematic made by me and some friends, hope u like it

The concept of the video is the following :

War is threatening the island our "civilian" lives on, so he decides to fight for what he loves the most . . . home, family, country . . . Hereby joining the army and facing the odds
seeing him grow from nothing into a war machine. Edited by Normandy

This is my first pvp video and I have more to come. It takes a lot of time to make these videos and I wouldn't do it unless I saw a bright future for the game. I hope you enjoy it...and please remember that the best part is at the end lol

For a larger picture here is the Youtube direct link:

oS11Is4wF74

Edited by Kaine

Check out my youtube channels, got plenty of good arma 3 videos on it :)

www.youtube.com/NukesJacksonProGamer (my new channel)

www.youtube.com/Slappythehappyclown (my old channel)

heres one:

and heres one from my older channel that I will be replacing with the new channel:

I'll be making plenty more arma 3, wasteland, dayz, war thunder, (and many more) gameplay videos.

Edited by NukesJackson

I'm just wondering how some videos appear to have been done with use of some form of freecam? Can somebody please explain how we go about using it as i am really interested in making a video with Arma3?

I'm just wondering how some videos appear to have been done with use of some form of freecam? Can somebody please explain how we go about using it as i am really interested in making a video with Arma3?

Hi, I haven't edited anything in the arma3 editor but this is how it works in arma 2, probably the same in arma 3.

Place a unit in the map. Then place a trigger around it. On the insert trigger screen you'll just need to edit the following: Activation -> select 'Radio Alpha' and On Act. you place the following script:

player exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false; setAccTime .500;

. setAccTime refers to the speed, being 1 normal speed.

Now preview your mission and once you are in-game you press: 0 0 1 (this will activate the camera, assigned to the Radio Alpha channel). Last to remove the crosshair just press the L key.

I think that's all..

Cheers

You can also press ESC, then F1 and select "camera". To hide the dot, press L and to change camera controls press *.