Tzup

Loadouts - the problems

I currently have ony one  custom loadout.

But in game i have sometimes like 4, 5, 6 defaults.... with basic guns that dont appear in the Equipament menu. And when i need to spawn i always have to check if i have MY loadout selected, because it dosen't remain selected. It happens to often when it swaps between round and if i am not carefull i end up playing with Tier 1 weps and no gear.

And in between rounds the game has a glich, or bug.... its autoselecting things (like manual clicking between loadouts but it does it by it self) and very fast.

So i am asking to look into it. I don't want preconfigured loadouts that are visible just in game matches. I want just my loadouts. 

• Like 3

This also happens to me.

Only play on official servers, mostly EU.

I guess if you configure all 5 loadouts exactly the same, you won't spawn with a basic "default" loadout, but it sucks (haven't tried it though, just a thought....)

Good sugestion. 

I will try it.

Wtf. Its not working. I did it. Still the same problem. So how to solve it? Also my microphone is not working as well. Only in Argo.

On 25.6.2017 at 6:57 PM, nunbar said:

This also happens to me.

Only play on official servers, mostly EU.

I guess if you configure all 5 loadouts exactly the same, you won't spawn with a basic "default" loadout, but it sucks (haven't tried it though, just a thought....)

this doesnt help.

i have 5x the same LIM-Loadout and still sometimes get the damn TRG

27 minutes ago, 3RROR said:

this doesnt help.

i have 5x the same LIM-Loadout and still sometimes get the damn TRG

Same thing happens to me!

Same thing here. I've tried to rename loadouts like "01 MX" and "02 SPAR", but one or two default loadouts sill sometimes ends up on top of the list.

I gues the easy fix for this would be fixing our loadouts on first 5 places on the list... Devs pls do this if you find time...

I know that before introduceing Combat Patrol update, loadouts where visible only the one's that I created. But after that it got crazy.

Same problem.  Load outs are constantly floating and changing.  Very annoying.

Same problem, I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, this game is buggy as hell and the developers incompetent

On 06/07/2017 at 1:31 AM, germanske_norge said:

Same problem, I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet, this game is buggy as hell and the developers incompetent

From what I have seen on this forum, you are mostly posting about how everything is horrible and treating people badly. I fully understand and encourage people to have opinions, I don't think insulting developers is a way to go. 

Edited by ITokyYourCookie
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

From what I have seen on this forum, you are mostly posting about how everything is horrible and treating people badly. I fully understand and encourage people to have opinions, I don't think insulting developers is a way to go. 

I don't think everything is horrible, I think the game is overall fun, I enjoy the progression system which many people seem to hate or find unbalanced, I just think the game isn't retaining players very well (which is a fact) due to engine limitations, and I think the game is plagued with bugs (which is a fact) which can be frustrating and even game breaking. 

I will fully admit me calling the developers incompetent was venting and not how I really feel, and as such will apologize. I don't think the developers are incompetent at all.

On 08/07/2017 at 3:12 AM, germanske_norge said:

I don't think everything is horrible, I think the game is overall fun, I enjoy the progression system which many people seem to hate or find unbalanced, I just think the game isn't retaining players very well (which is a fact) due to engine limitations, and I think the game is plagued with bugs (which is a fact) which can be frustrating and even game breaking. 

I will fully admit me calling the developers incompetent was venting and not how I really feel, and as such will apologize. I don't think the developers are incompetent at all.

Thanks,

we do honestly try to do our best, but as you mentioned the engine has it's limitations but we will now take pretty drastic steps to fix some of the game breaking bugs.

• Like 1

I found a work around for for one of the load out glitches.

I have occasionally had only two load outs appear (two TRG guns).  This last time I went to spectator then back to the spawn screen and it restored the load out list to the proper list.

There are other weird load out issues too:  only basic guns, an empty magazine, only one magazine, etc.  Do not know if this works on them.  But it is worth trying till the devs get it fixed.

ITokyYourCookie:  "...we will now take pretty drastic steps to fix some of the game breaking bugs."

Why do I now hear Star Wars Imperial music and envision Cookie dressed as Vader, red saber ignited?

18 hours ago, Seddrik said:

I found a work around for for one of the load out glitches.

I have occasionally had only two load outs appear (two TRG guns).  This last time I went to spectator then back to the spawn screen and it restored the load out list to the proper list.

There are other weird load out issues too:  only basic guns, an empty magazine, only one magazine, etc.  Do not know if this works on them.  But it is worth trying till the devs get it fixed.

ITokyYourCookie:  "...we will now take pretty drastic steps to fix some of the game breaking bugs."

Why do I now hear Star Wars Imperial music and envision Cookie dressed as Vader, red saber ignited?

:D I like to see myself that way to when I say things like this :D