Tzup

CLASH - End game BUG

Hey!

Three times this day....

After playing full maches in CLASH mode, this happens: when the game is finished i am not receiving any points and xp. The game dosen't even "play" the MVP screen, it just shows "the land". If i restart the game it comes back to normal. But after a while it starts again.

i lost about 5-6k xp/points today. Its  frustrating, playing and not receiving points. I watched my current points/xp from the menu and YES i actually dont get any of it after finishing a match. 

Yeah me too, i have had 3 consecutive rounds with no points.  I'm also sure there have been many more rounds today i haven't been rewarded for! This sucks pretty hard when you work hard to be MVP but get no sweets for it..

7 hours ago, Tzup said:

Hey!

Three times this day....

After playing full maches in CRASH mode, this happens: when the game is finished i am not receiving any points and xp. The game dosen't even "play" the MVP screen, it just shows "the land". If i restart the game it comes back to normal. But after a while it starts again.

i lost about 5-6k xp/points today. Its  frustrating, playing and not receiving points. I watched my current points/xp from the menu and YES i actually dont get any of it after finishing a match. 

Are you playing on an official server?

39 minutes ago, -NBR- Magic said:

Yeah me too, i have had 3 consecutive rounds with no points.  I'm also sure there have been many more rounds today i haven't been rewarded for! This sucks pretty hard when you work hard to be MVP but get no sweets for it..

Are you playing on an official server?

Yes only official servers. I even have the supporter pack.

Second game this day, lost 1400 points.

from the discord :

Druid - heute um 01:07 Uhr
Hi, all the points and money should be counted in and added to your profile even if the reward breakdown screen at the end of match is missing.
That screen is only visual information about your reward, the reward itself is processed on our cloud servers even without this screen.
Anyway, we will check what is going on with some of the servers where this issue appears and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

• Like 1

• If it helps server (EU) 228, lost 2400 points. One min ago.
  • And another one 2500 points, but didn't get the server name :|
  • 3rd in a row (EU) 231. 1200 points. So i'm struggling to have level 10 for an hour and a half.... i only need like 400points.. image confirmation: https://ibb.co/m0tudQ , that other guy lost like almost 4000 points.
  • 2200 points lost again, didn't get the server name (pressed Esc to many times) :| anyway it was a premium one
  • and another one 2200 points (EU) 40 

On 2017-6-25 at 4:34 AM, 3RROR said:

from the discord :

Druid - heute um 01:07 Uhr
Hi, all the points and money should be counted in and added to your profile even if the reward breakdown screen at the end of match is missing.
That screen is only visual information about your reward, the reward itself is processed on our cloud servers even without this screen.
Anyway, we will check what is going on with some of the servers where this issue appears and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

In my case, the "should be counted" is not happening at all, not at the end screen nor any other place...

On 2017-6-24 at 1:19 PM, Tzup said:

Hey!

Three times this day....

After playing full maches in CLASH mode, this happens: when the game is finished i am not receiving any points and xp. The game dosen't even "play" the MVP screen, it just shows "the land". If i restart the game it comes back to normal. But after a while it starts again.

Should be all fixed now, if you experience it again, let us know.