OnlyUsesMachineGuns

Will Combat Patrol Give XP/Credits?

please, do not be naughty :evil:.

give us some clues, and we will forgive you for tokying our cookies

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

Hey guys, I am gonna be a bit mysterious here, wait and see for the next update :)

And when is the next update? What will be in it? Where can I see the "road map"?

2 hours ago, Bazbey said:

And when is the next update? What will be in it? Where can I see the "road map"?

Argo does not have an official roadmap, as we don't have a fixed goals after release, we now listen to our community a react according to it. The biggest issue which we will address are QuickPlay, hard friendly recognition and difficulty issues. 

I decided to give link mode another opportunity with the intention of unlocking some better equipment, and noticed that many servers are full of people with much lower level with all weapons and scopes unlocked... it is just frustrating.

On 23.6.2017 at 11:01 AM, Locklear said:

The PvP modes are the core of Argo, and we want the player's level to reflect their experience with those. Proficiency in Combat Patrol does not necessarily improve one's skill in PvP modes, so we keep the XP rewards in those, and have Combat Patrol as some sort of a chill mode and a little showcase of more Arma-like gameplay.

Hello Guys!

I completely understand where this notion comes from. Still i wish it would be different, because I too am a player who is most interested in Combat Patrol Mode. I tried each mode once and was immediately hooked to CP. I would love to see some form of progression reward for this game mode because it really gets boring with only the basic gear. And I completely agree with something stated earlier, that we dont even need full progression, heck I would be satisfied with a quarter!
By prohibiting progression in CP mode you deny consumers the gaming experience they seek. Yet this is something that the ARMA series is so well known for, just mentioning the DayZ Mod.

ARGO right now has 4 Game Modes and i think they should be equally important and be treated equally open to the consumer.

I think many players would love to see some kind of reaward for playing CP mode and to a certain demographic of players, such like me or the thread starter, really CP mode is the best of this game!

With best regards!

Reynge

Thread cleaned up, please try to stay on topic and closing as question was answered