Sign in to follow this  
bucket man

Broken Fire Modes!

Am I the only one whos addons are broken after the 1.70 update? CUP weapons, FOW weapons and IF44 weapons all give the same error: "No display name.Single". If I add the display name the next error is about textureTypes in the fire mode. If I try to fire them they just get slung to the back or only single fire works.

I run ACE, CBA and CUP terrains but the problem exists even without any addons. So any help? Arma 3 is practically unplayable right now so please help, I have tried everything...

I run CUP ACE CBA along with others and haven't had any issues.

On a side note..this is too weird but you don't run a server do you?

See this post:

The problem is not really the addons but the game is "broken" somehow. It started after the Jets DLC and the patch that came along with it. Whenever I press the "fire" button my soldier just throws his rifle on his shoulder. Pistols work for some reason. RHS is also one of the mods that wont work. It would seem theres something wrong in the FullAuto_Mode and its its making the game absolutely unplayable. First it was the goddamn "cant load your saves" bug and now this. Getting pretty frustrated with this. I have tried without the addons and still theres an error message about "MX something missing the single fire mode.

I have also tried to install Armed Assault again, didnt work. My last hope was a new computer but guess what,,,

Oh I have never ran a server so it must be a different Bucket_Man.

2 hours ago, bucket man said:

The problem is not really the addons but the game is "broken" somehow. It started after the Jets DLC and the patch that came along with it. Whenever I press the "fire" button my soldier just throws his rifle on his shoulder. Pistols work for some reason. RHS is also one of the mods that wont work. It would seem theres something wrong in the FullAuto_Mode and its its making the game absolutely unplayable.

Check your keybinds, i had issues after apex where my Arma3 profile had corrupted itself. Try creating a new profile.

First it was the goddamn "cant load your saves" bug and now this. Getting pretty frustrated with this. I have tried without the addons and still theres an error message about "MX something missing the single fire mode.

I have also tried to install Armed Assault again, didnt work.

Also try verifying your game in steam.