pioneer

IFA3 liberation [WW2]

Several posts in this thread have now been removed as they violated the forum rules. I can appreciate that there maybe different sides to this story, especially when a DMCA is involved. But there is no need for the flame-baiting and insulting comments from both sides and from other members of this community.

Any further issues, will see this thread closed and infractions issued as appropriate.

If possible, the damage (destruction) on some walls and fences could be corrected:
Probably due to aged models, when a wall such ["ww2_s_fance_tall.p3d","ww2\objects_m\structures\if_buildings2_m\ww2_s_fance_tall.p3d",false] (copied from getModelInfo cursorObject), are destroyed, this kind of wall rotates in left roll instead of banking forward.  The result is weird, immersion killing.

These kinds of models: plenty of wall(s) fence(s) should disappear (be hidden) instead of such result!

Example shown in this little video:

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a great fan of this mod and I'm making a multiplayer mission based on D-DAY paradrop, but I'm having a problem.

I set a trigger owned by a C-47 (named by av1) with this in the activation field:

[av1,(s1)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s2)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s3)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s4)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s5)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s6)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s7)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s8)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s9)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; [av1,(s10)] spawn LIB_cargoStandUpStatement; 

Inside the plane there is 10 soldiers (named as s1, s2 ,s3, and so on...) and they are seated initially. They stand up with the trigger above.

Then the plane reaches another trigger with this in the activation field:

null = [] spawn {  
{  
  if(((assignedVehicleRole _x)select 0) =="Cargo") then {  
  removeBackpack _x;  
  _x addBackpack "fow_b_parachute";  
  [_x] ordergetin false;  
  [_x] allowGetIn false;  
  unassignvehicle _x;  
  moveout _x;  
  sleep 3;  
 };  
 } forEach (crew av1);  
}; 

This is supposed to make they jump with a parachute. But the trigger passes and nothing happens...

PS: I tried to remove the trigger that makes they stand up, so they keep seated. And the trigger that makes they jump worked.

Please, someone help me! 
Tks in advance for the patience..

Difficult to know what LIB_cargoStandUpStatement is made of. This script could unassign crew for making them standing up. So, instead of (((assignedVehicleRole _x)select 0) =="Cargo") for condition,

try something like: if (_x in [s1,s2,s3,s4,s5,s6,s7,s8,s9,s10]) then {...}

Hello, Little Asking, becuse i am a bit confused

On 6/29/2021 at 2:30 PM, pioneer said:

The mod was removed due to a strike from petrtlach (CSA38 mod) 

There pbos in with CSA38 in Name. if that the reason was its the fight here already happyfull ending?

The Last version i used was B16/b17 version from Workshop will this very nice mod comes again on Workshop? Google its very Slow. 😄

And on yours Side its a Dead Link to the Workshop for IFA3_AIO_Lite the New link was -> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2648308937

Thanks for youre nice work btw! had a lot of fun with thoes mods 😄