Sign in to follow this  
DrDeathGNJ

How to get all objects available in editor?

I recently had to reinstall OFP for my new system and I forgot were I got alot of stuff. I generally use this site...

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/

CS Zone

I had a editor upgrade of some sort that made every single object\unit\everything in OFP available in the editor.

Anyone know where I can get this again. I couldn't find it on the site above I normally use.

Plus are there any complete World War 2 MOD\Packs people can recommend for OFP?

Thanks!

This should be in Addons & Mods

Moving smile.gif

probably Kegetys's editor upgrade is the one you are looking for. but i don't know where it is....

I've always wondered why BIS didn't include this functionality in the editor to begin with. How do they expect us to make any good missions?

Yes, it would be nice to release missions using these objects without needing the user to install an addon (the editor upgrade).

Maybe sometime in a future patch, BIS could unlock the objects without the need for an addon.

Yes that would be very nice! the add-ons are cool but god damn it gets to a point I forget what I added and I am looking for in the editor!!

A good ADD-MANAGER from BIS would be sweet also along with the unlock ALL things for editor!!!!!