Hey guys,

in the past 3 months I developed a new gamemode. Attrition is a capture the zone gamemode for Arma 3 where three teams try to get the majority of the island to win. The goal of Attrition is to capture more than 90% of the areas on the island.

Capturing

To capture a city, your team just needs to be the majority in the city. Your team gets resources for every city it captured. If you have a whole area, you get a multiplier. Some cities have item-/vehicleshops, which can only be accessed you captured it.

areas-1.jpg

Upgrading

To upgrade a base, you have to start a vote. The whole team now gets a dialog, weather they agree or disagree. If your vote gets more than 60% yes, the base slowly starts to change to the upgrade. Some cities can be upgraded too if you have captured them.
upgrade_menu-1.jpg

AI Missions

To get money, you can sell loot from AI Missions. This is a perfect way to get weapons, vehicles and ammo. AI Missions are spawning random on the island. They are marked on the map as a violett exclamation mark. If there is no unit left, then exclamation will mark disapper.
ai_mission-1.jpgai_mission-2.jpg

The gamemode is a bit unbalanced at the moment and there are plenty of things I want to add. It would be cool if I could find some people for playtesting.

• Like 5

Sounds great, i like sector control type missions. 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

in the past 3 weeks, we have done a lot. The biggest changes are, that we have switched our map to Malden 2035 and removed all mod dependencies, so it is easier to play with us.

We want to do a public playtesting this saturday (July 8th) at 16:00 UTC. Check your local time

If you are interested, write me a private message, or answer below, so we have a small overview about how many slots we need.

I hope we can find a small group to play with us and have some fun.

I will post the server ip address, such as a link to the discord channel in the next to days, when everything is set up correctly and tested