I just purchased arma 3 from steam an I am experiencing a major issue. My game crashes whenever there is a vehicle(any vehicle)that is being piloted by someone, whenever i'm piloting a vehicle, and sometimes just when there is a vehicle. Within seconds of joining a server with vehicles in it, my game crashes. Immediately after piloting a vehicle in the campaign, my game crashes. Otherwise my game runs fine and there are no other issues. I have read other threads and I have tried verifying my game files on steam, uninstalling and reinstalling my game, making sure I have downloaded all the necessary software requirements, updating my geforce drivers, and updating my bios. I hope someone can help me out here, because i really want to be part arma's excellent community. Thanks.

system specs

Intel core i5 6500

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070

8gb of 2133MHz RAM

Thanks a lot for reporting the issue. Could You, please, try to create a ticket on the Feedback Tracker with RPT of the game? It should be fairly easy to gather the logs via the game Launcher (just click Options in the to part of Launcher and select Prepare Arma 3 troubleshooting report), it'll help us to find the cause and hopefully fix it.