ddrozda

You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required

I have not been able to play Argo for the last few weeks do to a battleye issue and the steam shortcut.  When I attempt to lauch Argo through steam I get no response. I then attempt to launch Argo through the File Library x64 or x32 and it will launch, However, as soon as I choose server and it enables battleye v1.243 and syncs my GUID, I get an error message saying "You were Kicked off the game (Battleye: Game restart required)". Note: Just before the recent Update i would get and error saying Battleye failed and if I would restart the game to enable it. I have searched all around for fixes and none have worked.  Please help! 

What I have done:

Verified game cache Steam

deleted Battleye in Argo Library and then verified Cache

Launch as Admin

Install battleye.bat (it launched CMD saying "Launching Battleye..." then closes. as if nothing loaded.)

13 hours ago, ddrozda said:

I have not been able to play Argo for the last few weeks do to a battleye issue and the steam shortcut.  When I attempt to lauch Argo through steam I get no response. I then attempt to launch Argo through the File Library x64 or x32 and it will launch, However, as soon as I choose server and it enables battleye v1.243 and syncs my GUID, I get an error message saying "You were Kicked off the game (Battleye: Game restart required)". Note: Just before the recent Update i would get and error saying Battleye failed and if I would restart the game to enable it. I have searched all around for fixes and none have worked.  Please help! 

What I have done:

Verified game cache Steam

deleted Battleye in Argo Library and then verified Cache

Launch as Admin

Install battleye.bat (it launched CMD saying "Launching Battleye..." then closes. as if nothing loaded.)

As Battleye is a separate program, only providing protection for Argo, I suggest contacting them directly.

same my problem i can't join a game please help us :(

use argobattleye.exe to start the game

I have the same issue, launching argobattleye.exe gives an error, only way is to launch from argo.exe but i keep being kicked from games plase any help?

EDIT: fixed it by renaming argo.exe to argo_64.exe so agrobattleye.exe could launch.

Edited by MadAlucard
FIXED

4 hours ago, 3RROR said:

use argobattleye.exe to start the game

How i renaming it ?

18 minutes ago, M3AND said:

How i renaming it ?

if you also get the ""You were Kicked off the game (Battleye: Game restart required)"" - error, just start the game from steam or from the argobattleye.exe .

this error occurs if the anticheat isnt loaded correctly

25 minutes ago, 3RROR said:

if you also get the ""You were Kicked off the game (Battleye: Game restart required)"" - error, just start the game from steam or from the argobattleye.exe .

this error occurs if the anticheat isnt loaded correctly

man i start the game from steam and it kick me from game i can't play :(

but how i start game from obattleye.exe ? 

can u teach me pls :(

26 minutes ago, M3AND said:

man i start the game from steam and it kick me from game i can't play :(

but how i start game from obattleye.exe ? 

can u teach me pls :(

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype)\argobattleye.exe

11 hours ago, 3RROR said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype)\argobattleye.exe

Man i delete the game and i download it again when the download is finish it came me message 

An error occurred while updating Argo (content file locked) :

14 minutes ago, M3AND said:

Man i delete the game and i download it again when the download is finish it came me message 

An error occurred while updating Argo (content file locked) :

You may need to restart steam or reboot you PC. I sounds like a file lock.

8 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

You may need to restart steam or reboot you PC. I sounds like a file lock.

Thanks i restart my pc and it work put it also kick me from game 

i hope you help me becouse i want to play :(

3 minutes ago, M3AND said:

Thanks i restart my pc and it work put it also kick me from game 

Sorry could you clarify further, does it kick you from the game when you have been playing the game? How long were you playing? An error messages?

5 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Sorry could you clarify further, does it kick you from the game when you have been playing the game? How long were you playing? An error messages?

when i join a game on offical server i choose the team i click IAM READY it join me but when i join it kick me i can't see the map becuse it kick me

and it came me a msg You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required)

6 minutes ago, M3AND said:

and it came me a msg You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required)

Likely because battleye had updated, can you play now?

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Likely because battleye had updated, can you play now?

no same msg You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required)

19 minutes ago, M3AND said:

no same msg You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required)

Sorry i am unsure how to fix that, i am only a moderator not a Argo Developer. 

Guys, its simple, its a bug now in the game for some people, so here is the fix:

Go to you game folder (under Steam/steamapps/common) and you will find a lot of files *.exe, the game should normally be launched from agrobattleye.exe , but for some reasons for some of us it gives an error, cuz it is trying to load the file argo_64.exe, which gives an error (for me at least) but while launching from argo.exe, it works but dosent load the BattlEye anti-Cheat and you get Kicked, so the trick i figured out is to rename the argo.exe to argo_64.exe so that it can be loaded TROUGHT agrobattleye.exe , and just rename the original argo_64.exe to argo_64____.exe or something (do it first), then you can launch your game from agrobattleye.exe  OR just in steam with play game FIRST option.

hi guys,

i have the same problem, i just downloaded the game today and after i join a team there comes " You were kicked off the game. (Battleye Restart Game required) "

i tried everything all of u said, but it still wont let me join in a game....

Mine won't run for the same reason. The reason being I forgot to install the copy of battleye, all I need is help with that:down:    Basicly I need to find out how to install battleye

The Argo disconnect BattleEye service - game restart error can be fixed like this.

It seems the issue relates to 32 and 64 bit versions of Argo and Arma 3 games and BE service registration.

• First uninstall BE for Arma3 by going here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\BattlEye and clicking on Uninstall_BattlEye.bat
  • Once uninstalled go here and do the same for Argo C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype)\BattlEye run Uninstall_BattlEye.bat
  • Now go here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Argo (Prototype) and start Argo with argobattleye.exe - it will install BE and you will then be able to play the game without being kicked out.
  • Exit Argo and go to Steam library - Argo will now work fine via Steam link.
  • You can then start Arma3 and it will install BE service - the problem will then be resolved for both games. 

Hi i cant find Project Argo in file s any way to fix it? help is gladly apreciated!

All right so I am having the same problem BUT in all of the comments I see here the File Uninstall_BattlEye.bat, .bat I cannot find this dir in the battlEye folder nor within Argo files directly as I am going to PF(86)\steam\steamapps\common\argo, as suggested.

In the battlEye "folder" I have

Install_BattlEye ........Windows batch file

Uninstall_BattlEye.....Windows batch file

I have no files noted previously in prior posts, to change to an exe, no Project argo (prototype), No .bat. I have gone to the link to steam that someone so graciously posted to help, and that has no information, that seems relevant either, I have uninstalled battlEye and reinstalled it  to no aviail, 

I understand it is more than likely my fault for inadvertently clicking on don't show again and clicking decline on the initial popup for running battlEye, I just want that application restored so that I may be able to play the game.

so Here is my question, is it possible to remove the complete folder and re install from steam for the fix, for example deleting the argo file completely and removing the desktop icon? or is there a kernel that's going to be left on the system causing issues with that?