Sign in to follow this  
Nagual

Mp / coop missions

And 4C_CovertOp_v1.0.Noe.pbo from the BAS Delta demo missions crashes our linux server right when the ops are supposed to disembark from the chopper (or should i say get kicked off the chopper wink.gif). I tried running it on a different linux server and it crashes that one too, although a little later. I can play the mission for some time and then it crashes. All other bas demo missions run fine.

Hey folks, just a little update about the spec coop pack.

I was holding off updating it to include the mh47e, and am now holding for the new blackhawks (it was my orignal plan a long time ago to close this pack with the new blackhawks). As the new mh6 pack will also be out in the same time frame, its seems best to wait till i can get it all done in one go (not to mention the sweet new delta rangers).

Once those last helos are added that will be it for this pack. All the bugs found in the v3 beta will be fixed, and hopefully i wont introduce any new ones.

After that i'm looking forward to starting on a new special forces themed mission pack. The new pack will be based only on user made islands, so if theres a particular island you would like to see some ops on, let me know here. Places like Afghanistan, Trinity and Winter nogojev are already on the list wink.gif

Spec-Ops Co-op Pack

Bas MH6 Update

AND!

BAS BlackHawks

All within "...the same time frame..." ?

And Xmas is months Away! smile.gif

SARUGAO!!! smile.gif

d/l @ ofp.gamezone.cz

best custom made ofp island out, so far.

but i´d wait until cat´s afghanistan is finished...

some places disappear during the update process tounge.gif