KaRRiLLioN

Rts-3 released

That error is caused by the old RTS3 Addon. The old one is named RTSBeta5d.pbo. Go to my website and download the RTS3Beta5g.pbo.

RTS is updated to use the new F18 as of version h.

Hey smile_o.gif I've just got the latest version of RTS, and I've put all the addons in (I made a separate mod folder for everything), but when I try and start a mission, I get 'Missing Addons: Mi26' crazy_o.gif I've tried both Mi26 versions out there (the old mi26_brown.zip and the updated mi26.zip) and I get the same error mad_o.gif Does anyone else get this?

Thanks smile_o.gif

Crippler

Are you unable to start the mission at all, or is this error popping up during the game when you try to build an Mi26?

You can download Bootcamp Addon Pack 2.0 from my website. That has the correct Mi26 addons in it. There are two separate addons that you need, because one of them has some textures based off the other or something.

Get it at http://www.aggression.org/karr.html

I get the error when I try to start the mission, so I cant play it at all. Those two separate addons must be my problem- of the two that I have, one is an upgraded version of the other, so I only have one MI26.pbo file as it were. I'm on 56K though so I cant really download that Bootcamp 2 addon (especially considering I already have all the other addons in it apart from this Mi26). I'll have a mess about with the MI26 though- I'll try changing it's classname or something.

Crippler smile_o.gif

I put a zip with just the 2 Mi26 addons in it for you.

I'll probably be removing that addon from RTS as it's rather useless anyway. I only put it in because someone requested it. The problem is when someone builds one, it's so huge that it blocks up the air factory.

http://www.aggression.org/karr/mi26.zip

Few Ideas:

When it says GLOBAL UPGRADE IN PROGRESS in yellow, I think other players should have the right to see how much time they got left on it.

Example: You are preparing to leave base, you want to know if you should leave base or not considering if you have advanced air done, if you have 20 seconds you may reconsider leaving base and just wait it out, on the other hand you may have to wait the whole 520 seconds.

Add the new RTS addon in yur server, lol. Little reminder, so you dont forget.

Allow the BMW to be created and drivin.

I got to run, I have some more, but buty calles, err duty*.

I'll take a look into that. I'm thinking of converting some of my scripts to use CoC Network Svcs to make things like that work better. Since the upgrade stuff is kept in a nested array, it could use the public array to tell exactly which global upgrade is in progress, etc.

Since I started the RTS 1.0 thread, please post all questions/comments in that thread from now on. I'm just going to let this thread slowly drift to the bottom of the forum ocean.

Thanks!

Hi,

im seeking for a download link for RTS3, does anyone know a working one? I wanna play it again, but lost the CD where i once burned the downloaded OFP mods on.

Thanks!

Ok here is RTS3-Core addon pack. The link above is probably all the missions you will find. Karrillions Bootcamp server used over 1gb of addons that covered the entire spectrum of the OFP world. I have all of these addons, but I will not be uploading all of them. I can do selected packs though upon request.

http://www.filefront.com/15622077/@RTS3Core.zip

Update: Found most of the addons on old DVDs - I hope I can give an update if I found all files and can make an archive for the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 2019 - I would like to play RTS-3 1.41 by KaRRiLLioN in OFP but it is missing addons

for Example

RTS3CoreAddon.pbo

and
RTS3VehicleAddon.pbo

Anyone still has this? Google search was of no success.

I read somewhere that there is even a Version 1.5?

15g9duf.jpg