avibird 1

Getting Jets to take off from the New Eden carrier

I am having a difficult time getting the vanilla Jets to take off from the aircraft carrier from the Eden editor. The aircraft carrier is now placeable through the Eden editor after the last update however most of the vanilla planes cannot take off from the carrier. The the Buzzard independent forces is the only one that I can get to take off without blowing up.  Any help on this would be great. Is this still a bug and if so shame on you Bohemia this is the type of stuff that drives me crazy about you guys. You release this great carrier but you can't launch most of the planes off it don't have access to use the boats from the boat docks and there is no way to get back onto the ship if you fall into the water. These are simple things you could have put in if you were going to release the carrier so people can use it. So it forces people to use mods which further divides up the community among players.

When you think about it, you're simply complaining about how jets not designed to takeoff from carriers... are not taking off from carriers. Bohemia and Bravo Zero One designed the Black Wasp and Sentinel UAV to takeoff from both carriers and the ground, and they are unique in that ability. Research what you're about to complain about before you complain, because if you think about it, why would CSAT and AAF have jets that would be able to takeoff from a NATO Carrier? This is a silly post.

You could vote a ticket to BI and see if they modify them. Or set their damage to zero on takeoff

while I agree those jets are not designed for carrier operations this is a video game afterall, and see no reason why they shouldn't be capable of launch/landing on the carrier

@AVIBIRD 1 Train111 has the right of it, the carrier's working as presumably-intended in that only the Black Wasp II and Sentinel have the hardware with which to be launched/recovered via the game's catapult and arresting wires, and I'd believe that the Buzzard being able to take off from the carrier is but an unintended happenstance.